Easy and quick Bonecrusher trophy guide

This is an easy way to get the Bonecrusher trophy

The trophy is quite easy to get, but if you're having trouble or are in a rush then I have a easy and quick way of getting it.

01) Start a Decepticon campaign on normal.

02) Start up the training mission. (Note: throughout this process we are concentrating on score, not time....so take your time and don't rush it. If you don't platinum it, try again after getting the max score)

03) The goal is to get the max energon possible. This is done by having 100% accuracy and defeat all possible enemies with a 'charged takedown'.

04) Begin doing the routine things Starscream tells you to, untill you run into you first batch of enemies.

05) Since they have no health, they go down with one hit. Go up to each one, but don't just hit them, press and hold the square button to charge up the charged punch. If done properly you'll get 4000 energon per charged takedown.

06) After you clear out those three, a enemy with a health bar shows up. DON'T do the combo, hit on him till there is just a little bit of health left then do a charge attack taking him down for 4000.

07) After that, you'll be told to do your special. After activating your special by pressing the triangle button, jump up to the platform for the next task, which will be shooting three target autobots.

08) Aim very carefully and shoot them all one at a time. It'll only take one shot to kill them.

09) Once they are dead, you will be given one more shooting task. Two autobots with health bars will show up beside you, and while you are instructed to use your secondary weapon (flamethrower) to kill them.....stick to your grenandes.

10) They take about six shots each to kill, make sure they all hit and you do not miss. Once they are dead you'll start the driving tasks.

11) While driving through all five checkpoints, make sure you hit both skill shots by running them over. You need to hit all five skill shots to get max energon for the mission. DO NOT SHOOT THEM! Shooting them (in robot form counts towards and against your accuracy), so line up next to them and simply transform into vehicule mode and run them over

12) After hitting the fifth checkpoint, go left while learning to boost, and to your right is a building with two billboards on top with the third skill shot. Transform and run it over.

13) After running over the third skill shot, go northeast and the fourth one with be on top of another building.....run it over.

14) After running over the fourth skill shot while finishing Starscream's tasks, proceed to the checkpoint to start the real battle with three autobots. (Note: DO NOT SHOOT AT THEM. Don't take unnecessary risks.)

15) Walk up to each one of them, hit them enough to weaking them, and take them down with a charged shot for a charged takedown. It might get a little frustrating, when you charge up a charged shot and they walk away, but don't give up....you'll get it.

16) After you charge takedown all three enemies, jump up on the building and run into the fifth and final skill shot. Jump up onto the roof and into the checkpoint. You'll switch from Longhaul to Grindor. Grindor's training is very simple. Complete it to finish the mission.

If you followed my guide correctly, you should've earned the max 70,500 energon which will not just place you into the top 1000 but in the top 30, which should net you the Bonecrusher trophy along with the two others (On The Board, Good Mojo), if you haven't already got them. Currently, there are only 21 people with the max score with yours truly being #20.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when will the trophies unlock??do you need to go inside the leaderboard first, or will they unlock as soon as you complete the level?

Will this work only for the first 1000 to use this trick??

EDIT: I can answer my own questions:-)

The trophies will unlock when you find youself in the leaderbords so just sort by friends and they should pop. I don't know how the rank is decided when you do this. I was the 26 player doing this but I ended up in 9 place. Time is not the tie breaker (people have both worse and better time over and under me), nor is it alphabetical. Don't know what wil happen if a 1000 people has done this before you, but if your out of luck I guess you can end up in 1001 or something. As of now 974 players can use this trick without worring so I hope it won't be an issue for anyone

Edited by Atreyu0608

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Awesome!!

Got the 70500 in one go and got into de 1000 with no problem!

I really thought that since we're already in 2012 this wouldn't work anymore, but it really worked.

I got the 26th position, so I guess all people with the same score have random positions in the boards since they are theoretically "tied".

Once again, thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

As of today, this method no longer works for BONECRUSHER. You'll still get the 70500 max score, but its well outside the top 1,000. I was at 45,107

EDIT - I did still work. I was sorting by "time" on my "friends" leaderboard. Sorting by score, I was #127. so it still works, just search through your friends leaderboard and use R3 to change the list from time ranking to score ranking.

Edited by psycoone007

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...