Easy multiplayer trophies?

On the 360 achievement boards, they are saying you can create a Control Point game, set all slots to private, and then start the game with nobody else in the game. So it's basically a free win and you can boost most of the multiplayer achievements with this.

I tried this on the ps3 but it won't let me start the game with just me in it. Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible on the ps3 version?

It works for the one to win with the 15 different characters. I did 1 minute control points with 7 private slots for that. Not sure if it works for winning one with autobots and one with decepticons cause I got that one from just playing matches

ok to conferm all of this. you can get all the online trophy's with the cheat method however the only two you can not get that way are the one you kill the other leader as a leader and then the viral one. other then that all of them can be done by yourself.

You can NOT get the "one match with autobots and one match with decepticon" trophy through this method. I played about half a dozen control points matches this way, and I did not get the trophy.

You can NOT get the "one match with autobots and one match with decepticon" trophy through this method. I played about half a dozen control points matches this way, and I did not get the trophy.

then i must have a messed up copy then cause that's just how i got it, i remember the game in fact it was a deathmatch and i was bummblebee. so maybe it's just the game your setting it to. try setting it to only the deathmatch when you are trying to get it.

then i must have a messed up copy then cause that's just how i got it, i remember the game in fact it was a deathmatch and i was bummblebee. so maybe it's just the game your setting it to. try setting it to only the deathmatch when you are trying to get it.

Maybe it works with deathmatch and not control points. I'll check in a bit

I'm doing control points now. Did all the autobots and 3 decepticons so far. No trophy.

EDIT:

This only works on Deathmatch. He's right. I can confirm that it does NOT work for Control Points or Battle for the Shards. You can, however, get the "Smells like victory" (One win for each character) trophy on Control points.

Edited by The-Man-In-Black

For the record, I just got Hold, Life Of The Party and Choose A Side at the same time by playing a Control Points match as my last hosted match.

Were you playing vs. a real person trying to give away the viral trophy?

We're talking about playing them alone for people who want to "boost" the multiplayer trophies. You can't get "Choose a side" by playing Control Points alone. You can, however, get Smells Like Victory, Life of the Party, and *maybe* Hold! alone.

Were you playing vs. a real person trying to give away the viral trophy?

We're talking about playing them alone for people who want to "boost" the multiplayer trophies. You can't get "Choose a side" by playing Control Points alone. You can, however, get Smells Like Victory, Life of the Party, and *maybe* Hold! alone.

I did this last one alone. I was surprised that I didn't get Choose A Side by that time and it popped up after this match alone.

I did this last one alone. I was surprised that I didn't get Choose A Side by that time and it popped up after this match alone.

That's very odd.

I did about 7-8 matches the other day alone and couldn't get the thing to unlock. I also went for "Smells like Victory" via Control points hoping to get it to unlock. Got the SLV trophy, but still nothing for Choose a side. Then I went into deathmatch, did one Autobot, one decepticon, and it popped right up.

Could be just a glitch. I got the "Good Mojo" trophy randomly in the middle of a training match, and the "Awesome Trophy" also seemingly popped up at random (I wasn't even in a mission when I got it), so god knows how many of these trophies are glitched.

Edited by The-Man-In-Black

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If u didn't knew these all trophy cheats are Patched years ago so now you will need boosting partner..

That isn't completely true. Maybe somethings have been patched, I haven't tested everything, but you most certainly can get some multiplayer trophies by yourself. I've done it.

well i tried every online play and didnt receive any during single player :( finally managed to get 1-2 players online and got me "hold" trophy, "choose side" and one more ...i really need the viral trophy and 1-2 more ! PLEASE anyone can help ! really need to box this game for good afterwards !