How many people are using this game

Im asking how much activity is on the leaderboards for single player scores so it might be a less of a hard challenge to earn the bonecrusher trophy in this game.

has the usage declined significantly or is this game still very active?

I don't think you have anything to worry about...I got the leaderboard trophies with out hassle maybe half way through the game & this was about 2 years ago. Any time I see "leaderboard" trophies I think "oh shit" but it was easy. I'm sure if you just played through the game normally it'd pop randomly.

I don't think you have anything to worry about...I got the leaderboard trophies with out hassle maybe half way through the game & this was about 2 years ago. Any time I see "leaderboard" trophies I think "oh shit" but it was easy. I'm sure if you just played through the game normally it'd pop randomly.

Leaderboards require online comparizon for best scores. and i'm worried that too many people in the top 1000 list might be updating their points...thus making it hard to break through the scores.

Edited by IM1MANX

• 1 month later...
Leaderboards require online comparizon for best scores. and i'm worried that too many people in the top 1000 list might be updating their points...thus making it hard to break through the scores.

Nah. It may be on the odd level, but if you practice a bunch it shouldn't be hard at all. I think most people still playing this are addicted to the multiplayer, which is a lot more fun/challenging than story mode.

edit: I just got Good Mojo on a second account within 4 missions after starting the Decepticon campaign from scratch (with no upgrades at all), so it is certainly still an obtainable trophy.

Edited by Vastet
new information