Not getting online trophies

• 7 months later...
Like the title says I can not get the online trophies no matter how hard I try. I have played both rank and player matches to no avil, has anyone else had this problem.

p.s I dont have the dlc.

Yes, I just played today and none of the 'player match' trophies will pop - I should have Hold! and Choose a Side, but neither popped.

Like the title says I can not get the online trophies no matter how hard I try. I have played both rank and player matches to no avil, has anyone else had this problem.

p.s I dont have the dlc.

Just read the trophy guide thread and apparently you can no longer get any trophies single player - you must have a boosting partner (thanks to the 1.01 patch).

• 4 weeks later...
Just read the trophy guide thread and apparently you can no longer get any trophies single player - you must have a boosting partner (thanks to the 1.01 patch).

not true i got hold and play 5 diff game modes on a locked room just cant get the win with all chars NIGHTMARE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
what if i delete the 1.01 patch ?

A late reply, I know, but still good for the record.

If you delete the patch, you won't be able to connect the game to the servers. In other words, you won't be able to play online.

However, the method described on the trophy guide does not require any online connectivity, so I wonder...:think:

I will test this theory and give some feedback shortly.