the trick is to do it as early as possible when little ppl are on the boards...

I've got all Top 1000, Top 10000 and Top 100000 all in 1 go....

Same here, these trophies all popped immediately in succession the moment i signed on, and after (1) mission i was in the top 100, lol.

side note -- looking for a boosting partner, Loganthedog on PSN, put transboost in subject or else i gotta delete. stalkers ftl.

Over at 360achievements.org they are saying that going to the friends section of the leaderboard automatically unlocks all of the leaderboard achievements! I wonder if that works for the PS3 version?

Just to let u guys know I played the game and the leaderboard achivements are either glitched or it just works the way I got them. Pop game in switch leader board to friends bam u get all three achivements.

If anything I can think of maybe someone on ur friends list has to have the game but i got the achivement and only one other person I know has it

edit: and the leader board achivements is only for doing the campaign I got past training and did two levels went to the back button on the menu then leaderboards hit Y and bam 3 achivements just my friend on the list and myself and it worked

So looks like Im signing in to get my trophies Im almost done with the atuobot story getting platinum on all levels is going to take a lot of replay to do.

Haha yea like others have said, it was easy

I just did the tutorial, went to the leaderboards, bam, three trophies

How I did like most of the story went to the leaderboard and I can't even find my name on the training level.

Edited by Grishrak

the trick is to do it as early as possible when little ppl are on the boards...

I've got all Top 1000, Top 10000 and Top 100000 all in 1 go....

Same here, trophies started unlocking everywhere i thought it was a glitch when i seen a gold unlocked lol

On the Board

Make it into the Top 100000 on SP Leaderboards – Either Campaign

Good Mojo

Make it into the Top 10000 on SP Leaderboards – Either Campaign

Bonecrusher

Make it into the Top 1000 on SP Leaderboards – Either Campaign

I completed the tutorial and checked the leaderboards. On the "Overall" leaderboards I was ranked 1804, and I got "On the Board" and "Good Mojo".

Slightly disappointed, I decided to check my leaderboard position for the "Tutorial" stage instead of "Overall". On there I was ranked 230, and then I got the Bonecrusher trophy.

So it seems you need to make top 1000 on any mission specific leaderboard, NOT the overall one. There are around 45 different missions, so that should provide some alternate methods for the top 1000 in case the tutorial leaderboards begin to max out.

Though I totally agree this is a badly conceived trophy.

I rented the game last night and tried the trick that the 360 players are using and it didn't work. I had to do the tutorial mission to unlock the trophies. Glad I rented early. My rank was 246 on time, I think. You can rank crappy on the points, but rank good on the time, or vise-versa, and still get the trophy.

I rented the game last night and tried the trick that the 360 players are using and it didn't work. I had to do the tutorial mission to unlock the trophies. Glad I rented early. My rank was 246 on time, I think. You can rank crappy on the points, but rank good on the time, or vise-versa, and still get the trophy.

do you have friends that play the game also?

Went to get this at a Wal-Mart that has a sign advertising this game in their video game section. But they don't have it... for any system. And I tried to return something that I had a receipt for. Picked up the wrong thing and brought it back a few days later. The lady claimed there's a federal law against returns... when every store does it except them.

She just didn't want to do her job since it was almost time to leave and I told her she's fucking useless. Don't try to bullshit someone who used to work there.

Anyway... getting this at GameStop tomorrow.