Game keeps freezing!

Sadly it is a bit of an issue. I haven't had it happen to often but it does seem to crop up randomly for no reason. I was playing Multiplayer last night, just got my 3 man party established, and joined a Headhunter match. The match starts, I transform into my Truck, and FREEZE! Apparently the transforming aspect was too much for it too handle :(

So hang in there and hopefully it will get better for you, because it's a very good game otherwise.

Happens all the time.

Nothing like having 150+ kills in escalation, be in the middle of healing someone, and BAM! Freeze. Then prepare for the 3 angry messages about how you left your team to die.

I wonder what it looks like from other perspective. Am I just standing there not moving? Or do I instantly disappear?

Happens all the time.

Nothing like having 150+ kills in escalation, be in the middle of healing someone, and BAM! Freeze. Then prepare for the 3 angry messages about how you left your team to die.

I wonder what it looks like from other perspective. Am I just standing there not moving? Or do I instantly disappear?

That is probably the only good part about it, being that from the others perspective, it's hilarious. You explode and fall over. It's pretty funny to watch. Case in point. I was playing with my buddy in a death match. I was running behind him, both of us traveling to the next section and for no reason he explodes and collapses in front of me. What really made the moment was right before it happened I called out over the mic, "Good job man! Let's go!" KA-BOOM!!! :eek:

I was in the middle of wave 15 today as a medic. I was healing two guys battling it out with a titan and a heavy gunner when the game froze. I bet they were super pissed when their medic just disappeared.

worst yet, I can't even send a message saying 'sorry' because the damn 'player's met' feature sucks ass and didn't record their names.

I was in the middle of wave 15 today as a medic. I was healing two guys battling it out with a titan and a heavy gunner when the game froze. I bet they were super pissed when their medic just disappeared.

worst yet, I can't even send a message saying 'sorry' because the damn 'player's met' feature sucks ass and didn't record their names.

my player met feature hasnt been updated in like, half a year.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I wish I would have read all this before playing this game. I just wanted a quick game to have some fun with in the SP until Batman and WWE come out and I've had it freeze 3 times on me already in only a couple of hours of gameplay. Not sure I want to have to reset my system every hour just to beat this game once :/