Teletraan 1 Regular Trophy Problems

I have unlocked and fully upgraded all weapons, T.E.C.H. and perks. I have rated them all but I haven't got the trophy. I also have the G1 Optimus skin and Throwback Blaster which I have also rated but still nothing. Can anyone help?

Also I know I have everything as I'm not missing any blueprints, and I have got the purchase and fully upgrade all weapons trophy.

Edited by DSFairbairn
Additional Information.

I'm having the same problem as above. I have all the trophies but this one and the CTF one. I've rerated everything and have nothing left to buy or upgrade. I've tried you guys sugestions but it's not happening. Do I really have to start a new game with 96% of the trophies?

Edited by gixxerrider

I'm having the same problem as above. I have all the trophies but this one and the CTF one. I've rerated everything and have nothing left to buy or upgrade. I've tried you guys sugestions but it's not happening. Do I really have to start a new game with 96% of the trophies?

There are the consumables, try buying a few and re-rating them as you go.

You can buy them one at a time however you can re-enter the store after exiting out.

I tried all this. I have to delete and replay the whole freaking game. Such a good game but these small glitches really suck ass. This one, getting stuck under the map in mp. Very disappointing

Deleted everything and started a new game. I get to the first teletran and my personal ratings are still in there. I hope this doesnt present a problem. Just letting y'all know

Ok on the sister site they say u have to rate each upgrade and not just the weapon. But I already deleted and restarted so I'm screwed to do it over. Check each upgrade rating before u do what I did

Edited by gixxerrider

The trophy description says you have to rate weapons, upgrades and TECH stuff so basically everything. Before ppl start deleting their files they should make sure they have tried every possible thing as it is really easy to overlook one of the upgrades to rate. Also I would make a backup of your old data before you delete it just in case they patch it or whatever.

The trophy description says you have to rate weapons, upgrades and TECH stuff so basically everything. Before ppl start deleting their files they should make sure they have tried every possible thing as it is really easy to overlook one of the upgrades to rate. Also I would make a backup of your old data before you delete it just in case they patch it or whatever.

This is the correct advice.

And, not to sound like an ass, but there is a thread of exactly the same issue 3 posts down

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/transformers-fall-cybertron/170936-well-dam-collectibles-glitched-teletraan-rating-glitched.html

My reply in there;

I'm betting you've missed something. As noted, some collectables are out of order, and many items not available until you have the blueprints.

So, you must have all blueprints, buy all 8 primary + 8 heavy weapons, 4+4 TECH items, and all perks.

You also must finish the game and get and rate the two bonus weapons.

Have you done ALL of the above?

Once you have all of the above, you must rate it all, including all TECH and Perks, and every single weapon upgrade (8x3 upgrades for primary weapons, 8x2 upgrades for heavy weapons).

I also clearly listed all of this in the trophy guide.

I am unconvinced this is glitched. Everyone so far posting a problem has found something they missed.

It is also critical to note that you must finish the game and get and rate both bonus weapons.

:cool:

Edited by diskdocx

I have unlocked and fully upgraded all weapons, T.E.C.H. and perks. I have rated them all but I haven't got the trophy. I also have the G1 Optimus skin and Throwback Blaster which I have also rated but still nothing. Can anyone help?

Also I know I have everything as I'm not missing any blueprints, and I have got the purchase and fully upgrade all weapons trophy.

Do you have each weapon? I ran into this same situation & realized I was missing the Energon Harvester. I upgraded, rated and earned everything and didn't get it until I noticed I was missing 1 weapon which was the EH. Once I acquired it & rated then bam! There are 16 weapons, 20 total if your counting ones (4) through DLC.

Edited by XIIIWARRIOR

Do you have each weapon? I ran into this same situation & realized I was missing the Energon Harvester. I upgraded, rated and earned everything and didn't get it until I noticed I was missing 1 weapon which was the EH. Once I acquired it & rated then bam! There are 16 weapons, 20 total if your counting ones (4) through DLC.

DLC weapons are not required for this trophy, but the 2 bonus weapons for finishing the campaign are.

So, in fact there are 18 weapons you need to rate.

• 1 month later...

I think it is a glitch. I collected this trophy a couple of days ago (I know for 100% sure that it popped up) but when I go to the trophy's it says I still need to unlock this. I re-rated everything, bought the DLC and rated those weapons as well but still nothing.. I only need 3 more trophy's including this one..

Any ideas? I am thinking about deleting the game data and start fresh.

Edited by theblackpage

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
DLC weapons are not required for this trophy, but the 2 bonus weapons for finishing the campaign are.

So, in fact there are 18 weapons you need to rate.

^^Pretty much hit on the head: u don't need to buy the DLC to get this, but when they say to rate everything, they do mean EVERYTHING! Also, I don't know if it was jus happening to me, but I noticed that the rating feature only appeared when I was online/connected to the Internet. After rating all the weapons along with each and every individual upgrade, the trophy popped for me, hope this helps others...

• 1 year later...

I was having the same issue --I had rated everything or so I thought... even checked all of the weapons,upgrades and tech about 5 or 6 times --I was about to post a query about this here and bam! I noticed that Path Blaster --The Gambler - upgrade hadn't been rated... :whistle: It is the only rating that I was missing--I think I must have been going too fast and overlooked it since its very close to another upgrade :p