(PS3) Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

Edited by Terminator
Cleanup.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will have this tonight. Down for boosting anytime between 7PM-12AM Eastern time.

My PSN is jambizzle and want to boost the multiplayer leveling trophies (clearly).

Add me and tell me this is what you want, we'll get a group together like last time for War for Cybertron and get this knocked out.

I guess I'll start to make a list of people that want to do it?

1. jambizzle

Feel free to add me. I'm PST (West Coast), have a mic, and a professional gamer, who knows how to boost. I recognize a few names on here from last time I think...lol.

I remember the chaos of trying to get 10 people into a game from "party mode" on WfC.

Just put Transformers or something in your message, please. I delete blank ones

PSN: CrazyApes

Feel free to add me. I'm PST (West Coast), have a mic, and a professional gamer, who knows how to boost. I recognize a few names on here from last time I think...lol.

I remember the chaos of trying to get 10 people into a game from "party mode" on WfC.

Just put Transformers or something in your message, please. I delete blank ones

PSN: CrazyApes

PSN: Terryroy079

you can add me if you want.. also looking for people who are willing to do the

Ballistic Energon Goodie trophy

Return five heads at once in a headhunter game during a public Multiplayer match

i already have 1 escalation level completed.. and got to 13 and 14 on two others..

I'd need help getting the one with the flags maybe we can make a 3 person team (2 healer and the capturer) and try to get it one after another

you can add me Im MitchPower on the psn and i usually play in the afernoon(eastern time) and I got a mic

Edited by MitchPower

New to boosting since I never really play online, but I'm down for some boosting and gaming since I just had knee surgery I'm out of work for a couple more weeks.

PSN: Mr_Wiggles1983

Central Time

I'm on all day everyday just about from sheer boredom from not moving.