Hard Campaign Help!

I am stuck in the campaign level where your megatron and soundwave comes and you have to survive waves of enemies in order to revive Tripticon and I am playing on hard difficulty and I only have the riot cannon (not fully upgraded) and the x12 scrapmaker fully upgraded and whenever those shotgun guys come they are always a pain in the butt to kill and I almost completed the waves but theses shotgunners can use their shot guns from far away and its totally unrealistic so I quit even trying because I end up dying a whole lot!

There is a thread talking about this somewhere.

I think most people were talking about using tank mode alot and other things.

I didn't do that.

It's been a few months so I don't remember all the details, but I didn't use tank mode at all. I used the robot drone, "Clutch". In fact I think I used atleast two. I had one going in and then bought atleast one more from the locker. Clutch will take out the snipers if it doesn't get distracted by something else. I used the shields in the back alot.

I played that section ALOT before I got through it. I tried alot of different tactics and I don't remember exactly what led me through on the final pass. If I remember right, it was riot cannon, clutch, and shields combined with whatever other secondary weapon I could get, probably the rocket canon since it's all I ever really used.

I am stuck in the campaign level where your megatron and soundwave comes and you have to survive waves of enemies in order to revive Tripticon and I am playing on hard difficulty and I only have the riot cannon (not fully upgraded) and the x12 scrapmaker fully upgraded and whenever those shotgun guys come they are always a pain in the butt to kill and I almost completed the waves but theses shotgunners can use their shot guns from far away and its totally unrealistic so I quit even trying because I end up dying a whole lot!

You need to have both weapons fully upgraded and full on ammo. It also helps to have entered the part with the health regen and clutch. That's how I beat it

• 5 months later...

Use megaton in vehicle form. Even on hard, it's stupid easy.

Vehicle form on hard mode on most maps is the way to go.

I haven't purchased a upgrade for my weapons yet. I have however, upgraded all perks minus the cost reduction ones. So I have 200 health, rather than 100. Also, while in vehicle form ur guys a beast.

Edited by juzam666

• 1 month later...

his hover n slam will help aswell and defo by now playing on hard you should have most of the upgrades and perks. just do what others have said and transform (easy to forget u can do that as 99% of other games u can't)

don't do the load last checkpoint on hard cheat, the games not that hard and that is just blatant cheating.

• 3 months later...