Are people still playing the online?

yep, i got my level 20 today, bad lag in game and delay finding match ups but its still there and double xp this weekend i think. not sure boosting would ever be needed all it takes is a few runs on conquest depending on your ability.

yep, i got my level 20 today, bad lag in game and delay finding match ups but its still there and double xp this weekend i think. not sure boosting would ever be needed all it takes is a few runs on conquest depending on your ability.

Okay thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
hardly not im sitting here now searching for a conquest game and been doing it for 30mins without finding a game? :(

First of all make sure you set online to worldwide instead of the default regional. If you still can't find people, just choose team deathmatch. It'll take longer but not too long as I'm level ten and only played 4 games of team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not having any problems at all finding matches. Whenever I hit matchmaking I almost always instantly join ongoing sessions (conquest, TDM, or DM). I suggest broadening your criteria from regional to worldwide, that way you should certainly find some people playing.

Yeah for sure, the worldwide option helped and I finally found a match today but the past two days I just sat and sat waiting for a game. All good now - knocked these out in about 1.5 hrs - nothing to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished getting my platinum on this and can confirm there are loads of people online. Took less than two seconds to get a game on Conquest & Deathmatch modes!

I did get dropped from a few games and one freeze, but not bad all in all.

Got all the online trophies done in about 4 matches of Conquest and a few Deathmatch.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...