body count trophy

is there something i can do to make this trophy seem easier? ive tried this part 5 or 6 times and no luck. should i raise the difficulty? any suggestions would be appreciated.

ok i got it finally

Edited by houch10

is there something i can do to make this trophy seem easier? ive tried this part 5 or 6 times and no luck. should i raise the difficulty? any suggestions would be appreciated.

ok i got it finally

How about some insight on how you did it for other people having trouble with it?

I haven't gotten that far in the campaign yet, but from what I hear, it's kind of a bitch.

i tried it on hard and beat it 3 times and nothing happened. so i went back to easy cuz the decepticons seem to die faster. i just activated the double dammage or whatever it is with his r1 ability as much as possible. i got it three times and as soon as i hit it the 3rd time i killed the last guy before reynolds started talking and the trophy popped. that was the only time i ever activated his double damage during that sequence and thats when i got it. so thats what worked for me

Yea, I tried it last night and failed. It had loaded the next checkpoint before I could reload, so I just played the level out.

I used a tactic that was on x360a.org. Use both abilities (since Cloak also does double damage) and the SMG's. I got maybe 15 or 16 of them.

Someone also suggested that you only go for the ones that fall to your level and not go for the ones high up (since your SMG's are ineffective from that distance). I'll load up that checkpoint and try again later.

i would just try everything til something works for you. im sure you will get it eventually. thats just worked for me. i still had to do it like 15 times. and i dont think you have to kill 30 its just all three of you have to get that many

This trophy is doing my nut in as I seem to kill everything that appears but thats not 30 kills apparently ive counted killing 23 myself so what the hell do the other 2 do surely they can kill 7

EDIT: Surprise surprise as soon as I moaned about it I did it straight after always the way lol

Edited by Scottyb6546

think I spoke to soon saying the game was easy, 7 retry's on this now and still nothing but each time I count well over 20 kills myself, 26 the best one.

can anyone that has it confirm if it was done using chapter select and going straight to the ancient temples section or if you replayed the full chapter, only thing I can think of thats not giving it, also did it pop straight off when you did it or end of the level?

Yea, I tried it last night and failed. It had loaded the next checkpoint before I could reload, so I just played the level out.

I used a tactic that was on x360a.org. Use both abilities (since Cloak also does double damage) and the SMG's. I got maybe 15 or 16 of them.

Someone also suggested that you only go for the ones that fall to your level and not go for the ones high up (since your SMG's are ineffective from that distance). I'll load up that checkpoint and try again later.

Thanks for that! I finally got this damned trophy after I don't know how many tries. This game is pretty darn easy, but this trophy and fleet of foot gave me some trouble, though I did get fleet of foot on my third go.

Who would have thought that cloak gives extra damage to your hits?:eek: Since you come out of cloak the second you fire, announcing your position, I figured it was useless, but I guess it does work, as I have all trophies now with its usage (I changed nothing with my play tactics save for cloak).

Time to move on to another game:)

I had a little trouble getting this one too. I finally got it when I was running tight circles around the square stone in the middle. It seems like they were jumping down 2 at a time when I did that. I don't know if it makes more of them spawn or not, but it couldn't hurt to try it.

Oh, and I did use chapter select.

Edited by J Cervantes

I am having a hell of a time trying to get this trophy. I keep hitting L1 and L2 every chance I get, and it just doesn't seem to work to getting this darn trophy. ARGH!!!!!! It is rather irritating if you ask me.

Are you waiting long enough after? I got this trophy on my first try (Well second but i wasnt trying the first time.) I just went into cloak and used double damage everytime i got it and i killed 30 no problem. But it took awhile for the trophy to pop... (About a minute) i was just about to restart until it popped. Autobots are weak was the same but that took about 3 minutes to pop! :confused:

Are you waiting long enough after? I got this trophy on my first try (Well second but i wasnt trying the first time.) I just went into cloak and used double damage everytime i got it and i killed 30 no problem. But it took awhile for the trophy to pop... (About a minute) i was just about to restart until it popped. Autobots are weak was the same but that took about 3 minutes to pop! :confused:

wow.....3 minutes really?

wow.....3 minutes really?

Yeah, i left the first area and was like "So where is my trophy?" i started to think maybe im doing it in the wrong place (Even though it does say the very start of the mission.) It popped up while i was running down one those long corridors.

I've waited around several minutes and nothing. This is my last trophy, just beyond annoying if you ask me.

I've waited around several minutes and nothing. This is my last trophy, just beyond annoying if you ask me.

Just for the record, it pops not too long after the area clears out. I even recorded myself getting it, just in-case anyone wants a clear strategy on how to handle this :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nza1uyx_14]Body Count Trophy[/ame]

This was definitely the hardest trophy of the set.

Not sure if this was coincidence or not, but worth mentioning..... I was killed about half way through, restarted from checkpoint, and before I even knew the battle was over... the trophy popped, just before the "NEST" attack message came across my screen. So I just have to wonder if my kills carried over from the first half of the battle which I was killed in and then restarted from checkpoint.

This was definitely the hardest trophy of the set.

Not sure if this was coincidence or not, but worth mentioning..... I was killed about half way through, restarted from checkpoint, and before I even knew the battle was over... the trophy popped, just before the "NEST" attack message came across my screen. So I just have to wonder if my kills carried over from the first half of the battle which I was killed in and then restarted from checkpoint.

Exact same thing happened to me, but no trophy. I even killed as much as i could... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

**edit**

Got the trophy after a dozen or more tries, some technique each time till it finally popped and I swear I didn't kill any more than usual when it popped. Focus on the three sides they come from, SMG, only shoot them on your level or one up, L1 and R1 as often as possible. Didn't really use any melee attacks, takes to long. Annoying little trophy to get my second plat haha

Edited by mjm9536

• 1 month later...

This was my last trophy, other than get to level 20 in MP, and it took me 3 tries.

On my first runthrough I was concerned with melee kills too much and I missed the opportunity.

When I tried for it the second time, on Chapter Select, I used the submachine gun and missed it because I didn't use cloak enough for the double damage bonus.

3rd try was the charm, cloaked every time it became available, used the submachine gun and voila, massive carnage and bling, trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I simply don't know how I got this. Played it 4 times and the last time I played I swear I couldn't have gotten near 30 (first 3 enemies got shot off by bumblebee coz I did not get any points for that).

Not sure if its a glitch but when I started out playing I killed 3 enemies with bumblebee's kick and the trophy did not pop. In fact I killed tons with the kick and only when I replayed the chapter once, it popped.

it seems the count sometimes doesn't happen (this game has plenty of glitches). Anyway just keep at it and I think it will come out the trophy.