Rate the trophy difficulty...  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.41

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the plat yesterday using the collectibles guide at the sister xbox site

rated it a 2 but really it couldve been a 1

as above poster said theres only one trophy that you cant play on easy for and it takes all of 1 minute ( the megatron one) and its not at all difficult

the multiplayer trophies can be done in under 2 hours and the single player probably under 4

one of the easiest plats ive ever done

I gave this a 2. The combat related trophies are very manageable especially with chapter select.

The online trophies are a piece of cake especially if you play in Conquest. Sacrifice trophy (1st to die at start of match) may be a hit or miss but eventually you will get it if you are in the right spot or if there are only 4 people in the game.

Overall, Dark of the Moon is a fun platinum that can be obtained in a day or two. Its worth a rental at best.

Just got the platinum and i give it a 1, nothing hard about this game, found all the TF logos but 4 without using a guide and the online part was a breeze compared to WFC.

overall better than TF: ROTF but nowhere near the level of TF: WFC , at best its worth a rental.

I voted a 3 just because it has a trophy for collecting symbols which a lot of people will hate.Nothing really hard about this game,though for some reason i had a lot of trouble getting the sacrifice trophy (be the first to die in a multiplayer match) but I finally got it today.So a nice first platinum for me :applause:

I'm gonna be one of the first to rate this a bit higher but I gave it a 4. The game would be a 2 if it wasn't for Body Count. Body Count is incredibly frustrating and random. I didn't do anything differently each try really and it eventually popped. Usually if a game causes any bit of frustration, I tack on at least 1 point but with Body Count, it was so much harder than everything else it was incredibly out of place and that's what made it frustrating frustrating.

Overall the game is not that fun but its doable because its so short. The two trophies that will give you a hard time (at least for me) and Fleet of Foot and obviously Body Count. I heavily suggest renting this from Redbox if you really want the plat as you can easily do it in the 2 day span you have the game.

Edited by MikeKeese

Voted 3 for this game... would be 2 but the 4th chapter is a BITCH! soooo long and very annoying, I die like 20 times lol... btw everything else is very easy. Another spot that I had some troubles was the Aerial Fight with the Estratospher, that airplanes move sooo crazy and is a bit hard to chase them! :S

This is a first for me, im giving this a 1!

Its my easiest platinum to date, nothing required any effort. I played the online for 30 minutes and it was terrible (Awful lag and bad gameplay.) but i bagged all the online trophies. Then i completed the SP in a few hours and it was simply bad. Spent about 30-40 minutes picking up the trophies i missed. ROTF was a better game than this... Super easy platinum, super crap game

in reality its a very easy game, probably a 2 like i voted, but if you factor in all the crap and annoyingly bad controls, online lag and the rest the irritation factor is high.

had to replay levels fully because it doesn't seem to save your score at checkpoints, so if you come back to it later halfway through a level your score is zero :eek:

Given how quickly it is to platinum this game I probably should have voted lower than 4, but I didn’t do it all on my own—I cheated: I used a video guide to lead me to faction symbol locations; I also used video guides for Fleet of Foot and Body Count—two trophies I COULD NOT get on my own the first few times I tried for them. As I read the trophy guide before playing, I knew how to achieve maximum points, prior to playing giving me yet another advantage before playing.

In most cases, the game tells you what you need to do to get a trophy as well as keeps track for you, save for a few like Body Count and the two timed trophy that are attainable only with Starscream; however, if you’re mindful of what of what trophies you’re eligible for at that moment, you’ll most likely get it—I got a lot of trophies with little effort on my part.

The online side of things was a breeze! I got all online trophies in a little over an hour—probably would have gotten them sooner if the game didn’t freeze as much as it did:(

All in all, this has got to be one of the easiest platinums I’ve ever gotten. I played this game when I had time, but had I played this on my off day, I’m sure I could have finished this game by the end of the day…maybe a few hours really, but again, I didn’t just play through the game without help, I cheated, so I think the four I rated it is fair. This game is not your average game at all. Difficulty, save for Autobots Are Weak (which actually is easy to get even on Hard), isn’t necessary for trophy achievements, so…