Pict-O-Matic Missions Guide

Scrapdaddy

Pict-O-Matic Missions Guide

First, I’ve listed the locations of all the discs along with the missions they come with.

Second is the guide of what you need to do to complete each specific mission.

If you are unsure of the parts I’m using to build people/things then look for the items I’ve listed below on the capsule checklist to find out which items they are between on the customization selector. Then you can be sure to use the right parts.

Third, save your self some trouble and do this toward the end of your playthrough. Once your customization selectors match the checklist it will be easier to find the parts you need.

Locations

1) Initiate the "Lost and Found" mission to find the first one on a hill.

It contains 7 scenes:

Pirate’s Treasure

Cactus Field Goal

Twins

Scruffy Lady

Viking Horde

Barber Shop Quartet

Petting Zoo

2) The second one is found at the blacksmith near Slinky Dog’s farm.

It contains 6 scenes:

Jailhouse Jamboree

Mariachi Band

Alien Hero Team

Disco Fest

Balloon Hat Party

Pot Pan Pandemic

3) The third one is found on top of the Hotel, once you build it in the new portion of town after the "Blow up the Dam" mission.

It contains 4 scenes:

Propeller Head

Clowning Around

Plumbers Helpers

Here Comes the Bride

4) The fourth one is found by the well in Zurg's Spaceport.

It contains 6 scenes:

Intergalactic Law

Hair Do from Outer Space

Space Ranger Trainee

It's Huge

Cyborg Swordsman

Lounge Lizards

5) The fifth one is found in the graveyard at Sid's Haunted Mansion

It contains 9 scenes:

Create the Pirate Ghost

Deadly Squash

Creature Chaos

Ghoul School

Zombie Horde

The Coven

Happy Haunted Couple

Party Zombie

Take Us To Your Leader

6) The sixth and final one is found in the Enchanted Glen at the end of the rope bridge.

It contains 8 scenes:

Enchanted Town Hall

Giant Dragon Attack

Leapin' Leprechauns

Merlin

Royal Family

Wizards Duel

Berry Bonanza

Big Bad Wolf

Mission Guide

Pirates Treasure

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into pirates. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pirate hat w/ eye patch*

Outfit: Pirate Outfit (CP7)

Repeat two more times.

Cactus Field Goal

In the main town, grab a person and while facing town hall, turn right and head down the road. Shortly, on the left hand side you will see a cactus in the shape of a field goal. Jump and press :square: to kick the person through it to complete this mission.

Twins

You need to grab two people and make them look like the ones in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Spikey Hair (CP6)

Outfit: Gold Suit Outfit (CP47)

Repeat one more time.

Scruffy Lady

You need to grab a person and make them look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Scruffy Lady Hair (CP10)

Outfit: Scruffy Lady Outfit (CP20)

Viking Horde

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into vikings. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Viking Hat (CP30)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not

matter.

Barber Shop Quartet

You need to grab four townspeople and turn them into barbers. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Barber cut w/mustache*

Outfit: Barber Outfit*

Repeat three more times. You will only need two more if you left the original barber alone all this time.

Petting Zoo

Run to the farm and pick-up and throw the farmer, a cow, a chicken and a pig into the lower corral to complete this mission. The farmer is the black guy with the white cowboy hat.

Jailhouse Jamboree

Throw five bandits in jail. This one will come naturally as you play and there’s a good chance you already have it completed.

Mariachi Band

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into mariachi. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Sombrero*

Outfit: Mariachi Outfit*

Repeat two more times.

Alien Hero Team

You need to grab three aliens and turn them into superheroes. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Blue eye mask*

Outfit: Superhero*

Repeat two more times. You only need one more if you left the original Super Alien alone.

Edited by Scrapdaddy
Completed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disco Fest

You need to grab an alien and make him look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Renegade Hair (CP94) - Lounge singer cut

Outfit: Lounge singer (white)*

Now carry your creation to Slinky’s Farm and throw him in the barn.

Balloon Hat Party

You need to grab two townspeople and put balloon hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Balloons Hat (CP8)

Repeat one more time. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Pot Pan Pandemic

You need to grab three townspeople and put pot hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pot Hat (CP21)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Propeller Head

You need to grab three townspeople and put propeller hats on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Propeller Hat (CP23)

Repeat two more times. They only need the hat, the rest of the outfit does not matter.

Clowning Around

You need to grab three aliens and put clown suits on them. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Clown Hat (CP232)

Outfit: Clown (CP247)

Repeat two more times.

Plumbers Helpers

You need to grab three townspeople and put plungers on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Plunger Hat (CP13)

Here Comes the Bride

You need to grab a person and make them look like the one in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Bride Hat (CP15)

Outfit: Bride Outfit (CP55)

Intergalactic Law

You need to make the two aliens in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Space Deputy Outfit (CP102)

Hat: Space Deputy Hat (CP85)

Then grab a second alien and use these items:

Hat: Indiana Jones hat*

Outfit: Sheriff*

Hair Do from Outer Space

You need to make the alien in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hair: Spiked Hair (CP80)

Then throw him into the barber shop. The rest of the outfit does not matter.

Space Ranger Trainee

Hat: Buzz’s helmet*

Outfit: Space Ranger Outfit (CP91)

It's Huge

You need to make the alien in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Pilot Hat (CP236) - Stunt cap and visor

Outfit: Pilot Outfit (CP246) - Orange suit

Then throw green goo at him to make him grow.

Cyborg Swordsman

Outfit: Cyborg Outfit (CP89)

Then throw him into the saloon.

Lounge Lizards

You need to make the two aliens in the picture. To do this, grab an alien, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Lounge singer (white)*

And then throw him into the saloon.

Outfit: Lounge Singer Outfit (CP90) - black

And then throw him into the saloon.

Create the Pirate Ghost

Outfit: Pirate Outfit (CP7)

Hat: Pirate Hat (CP124)

Then run to the haunted house and grab a ghost. Bring it back to town and target the pirate then shoot the ghost to possess him. Afterwards speak to the ghost pirate for a mission to find his buried treasure that is named "X Marks the Spot". Head back to the haunted house and go all the way back and up the hill on the left side to the spot you saw in the cut scene. Press :square: at the animal bones to dig up the treasure.

Deadly Squash

Run to the haunted house and capture a ghost with your lightning rod. Bring it to the farm and shoot it at someone to possess them. Now go into the garden and grow a pumpkin by completing the mole hunt mini game. Grab some green goo and throw it at the pumpkin to make it grow. Find the person you possessed and use your lightning rod to suck the ghost out of them. Then target the pumpkin and shoot it with the ghost.

Edited by Scrapdaddy
Completed

Creature Chaos

You need to make the four people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Haunted Man Outfit (CP155) - Frankenstein

Hair: Haunted Man Hair (CP154) - Frankenstein cut

Then grab a second person and use these items:

Hair: Vampire Hair (CP141)

Outfit: Vampire Outfit (CP128)

Then grab an alien and use these items:

Outfit: Werewolf Outfit (CP132)

Outfit: Mummy (CP144)

Ghoul School

You need to make the three people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Witch’s hat (CP139)

Outfit: Witch Outfit (CP170)

And then throw him into the school.

Outfit: Skeleton Outfit (CP164)

Outfit: Scary Zombie Outfit (CP145)

NOTE: if the above does not work for you, take your witch and give her green hair too. That was needed for some people.

Zombie Horde

You need to make the three people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Zombie Girl Outfit (CP138)

Hair: Zombie Girl Hair (CP140) - Pink pig-tail on top

Outfit: Zombie Boy Outfit (CP135)

Outfit: Scary Zombie Outfit (CP145)

The Coven

You need to grab three townspeople and put a witches outfit on them. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Witch’s hat (CP139)

Outfit: Witch Outfit (CP170)

Repeat two more times.

Happy Haunted Couple

You need to make the two people in the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Haunted Woman Outfit (CP127) Bride of Frankenstein

Hat: Haunted Woman Hair (CP129) High purple stacked hair

Outfit: Haunted Man Outfit (CP155) - Frankenstein

Hat: Haunted Man Hair (CP154) - Frankenstein cut

Party Zombie

Outfit: Zombie Boy Outfit (CP135)

Hat: Milk Bottle Hat (CP2)

Take Us To Your Leader

You need to grab two aliens and make them match the picture. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Outfit: Pumpkin Face Outfit!

Repeat one more time.

Enchanted Town Hall

First, make sure there is a rainbow in the sky using the weather control device up the hill from the pink pig. Then paint Town Hall with Lotso Walls (CP175) - Pink enchanted. Might not need the rainbow but I had it at the time.

Giant Dragon Attack

Go to the store and summon the dragon. Throw green goo on it to make it grow and then ride it to the middle of the rope bridge in the back of the enchanted glen.

Leapin' Leprechauns

You need to grab three townspeople and turn them into leprechauns. To do this, grab a person, throw them into the tailor, hat or barber shop and use these items:

Hat: Leprechaun hat (CP57)

Merlin

Hat: Merlin Hat (CP198)

Outfit: Merlin Outfit (CP184)

Note that after you make Merlin he has two missions to give you.

Royal Family

Outfit: King Outfit (CP185)

Hat: King Hat (CP191) - Gold crown

Outfit: Queen Outfit (CP186)

Hat: Queen Hat (CP202) - Purple crown

Then grab a third person and use these items:

Outfit: Princess Outfit (CP187)

Hat: Princess hat (CP203) - yellow and white stripes with flowing yellow ribbon

Wizards Duel

Just follow the steps above for Merlin and make a second one.

Berry Bonanza

Hat: Blueberries Hat (CP176)

Outfit: Blueberries Outfit (CP181)

Outfit: Strawberry Outfit (CP172)

Big Bad Wolf

Outfit: Red Cape Outfit (CP174)

Outfit: Werewolf Outfit (CP132)

Edited by Scrapdaddy
Completed

Hi.(sorry for my english, i'm russian) can you help me. i've done 36 Pict-O-Matic Missions, and can't find last 4. you sad The third one is found on top of the Hotel, once you build it in the new portion of town after the "Blow up the Dam" mission.,

but i looked everywhere around Hotel and on the roof, still can't find disk. how it look's like? and where i can find it?

THANKS

Hi.(sorry for my english, i'm russian) can you help me. i've done 36 Pict-O-Matic Missions, and can't find last 4. you sad The third one is found on top of the Hotel, once you build it in the new portion of town after the "Blow up the Dam" mission.,

but i looked everywhere around Hotel and on the roof, still can't find disk. how it look's like? and where i can find it?

THANKS

here's a picture:

[ATTACH]1514[/ATTACH]

just click on it to enlarge it.

i did that, and i complited 36 mission, other 4 i cant find

I've played thru 3 times on the Xbox 360 version and just finished the PS3 version this morning and never had a problem, but over on the x360a site there have been a couple of people post that this particular disc glitched for them and it never showed up. They had to start the toy box over and then it was there.

I've played thru 3 times on the Xbox 360 version and just finished the PS3 version this morning and never had a problem, but over on the x360a site there have been a couple of people post that this particular disc glitched for them and it never showed up. They had to start the toy box over and then it was there.

OMG talk about dedication.

OMG talk about dedication.

I know seems a bit extreme right?:) But it wasn't really that much time. The first playthrough was to write the guides and then the second was a speed run through to make sure everything made sense. I only did the third one because people were encountering "glitches" that I had not seen so I was trying to duplicate them and see if I could find solutions.

The PS3 version was just another quick speed run to make sure that the trophies were the same as the achievements and that the missions and collectibles all were in the same locations. Only took 10 hours for everything so it wasn't too bad.

I'm just of the opinion that if you are going to write a guide for something then you should be able to KNOW that your info is good. I've been on the recieving end of some pretty bad guides and it is really frustrating when you cant do something that someone mentions because they left out that one vital piece of info.

• 1 month later...

Question!

"Take Us To Your Leader" -- I cannot find the pumpkin face outfit.

I'm still playing.. still looking.. but coming up short!

Any help?!

Edit:

Nvm. I never knew you could beat the candy shop and get all those capsules!

Edited by TheGames#1Fan

hey everyone ive been playing for like 2 days and im stuck on getting clowning around, i cant find the clown clothes any where any help please? many thanks

They're in the Stunt Park. Check out this guide, press Ctrl & F & type in Clown. You'll get them easily:):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/945065-toy-story-3/faqs/60278

hey man ive looked at your guide but some bits i dont get lol

er can anyone help me by looking at that guys guide it says ive already got the vampire hair but i cant find it :/, the alien mummy outfit, and the alien zmobie outfit for "creature chaos and ghoul school :S and where could i find the pumkin face for the "take us to your leader"? many thanks again guys

hey man ive looked at your guide but some bits i dont get lol

er can anyone help me by looking at that guys guide it says ive already got the vampire hair but i cant find it :/, the alien mummy outfit, and the alien zmobie outfit for "creature chaos and ghoul school :S and where could i find the pumkin face for the "take us to your leader"? many thanks again guys

read this and see if it helps make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
How do u do ghoul school, as I made them all, then chucked them in the school but didn't get it...

Also, Hair Do From Outer Space, i made an alien with spiky hair and the blue suit thing, but didn't get it...

:confused:

many thx

for the hair do one, take the alien that you made with the spikey hair and throw him in the barber shop. it has the striped sign out front and scissors on the sign. then just press the :cross: button to accept him as is and he will come out and the scene should trigger.

and for the school one, most people are having problems because they are using the wrong zombie alien. there are 2 zombie outfits and they are side by side in the customizer. you want the one on the right. if you only have 1 zombie outfit, then go to the haunted house and find the grave, walk over to it and you should get a prompt to dig it up. do so and you'll get the outfit you need. you can also do a ground pound at the grave and the capsule pops out.

for the hair do one, take the alien that you made with the spikey hair and throw him in the barber shop. it has the striped sign out front and scissors on the sign. then just press the :cross: button to accept him as is and he will come out and the scene should trigger.

and for the school one, most people are having problems because they are using the wrong zombie alien. there are 2 zombie outfits and they are side by side in the customizer. you want the one on the right. if you only have 1 zombie outfit, then go to the haunted house and find the grave, walk over to it and you should get a prompt to dig it up. do so and you'll get the outfit you need. you can also do a ground pound at the grave and the capsule pops out.

thx a lot ;)

but the ghoul school 1 still won't work! Got the new capsule as well :( any more suggestions.

Edited by Gashead-64