Christmas Giveaway 2013 - Submit Your Answers Here

Attack-Trik

http://i.imgur.com/OXTmXD3.png

Christmas Giveaway - Submit Your Answer Here

Please note, this thread is only for submitting answers. Any other posts will be deleted. For a more comprehensive understanding of the giveaway, please view [thread=221035]this thread.[/thread] All of the clues, theories and other discussion based topics are to be kept in the thread linked above also.

So, what does the giveaway entail?

The idea is that one of the elves from behind the scenes has stolen the intended prizes, and it's up to each and every member to work out whom is responsible. More details can be found in the other thread.

What do I get out of this if I solve the mystery?

Well, a chance to win those stolen prizes of course! There are two prizes to be won, a $20 PlayStation Network code for use on the NA Store, and a £20 PlayStation Network code for use on the EU Store. Each member will be required to state which card they're signing up for, otherwise the submission will be ignored. Every correct answer will be put into either the NA or EU pot, and a winner will be drawn from each on January 1st.

Where do I go to find the voting options?

The potential suspects, weapons, and locations can be found listed below this post.

There are so many options available, how am I supposed to pick the right answer?

There are clues available in [thread=221035]this thread[/thread]. Additionally, the suspects will be leaving clues throughout the competition to help you eliminate the incorrect choices.

How long do I have before the deadline?

The deadline is at 11:59pm GMT on the 31st December, 2013. Any answers submitted after this time will be excluded from either draw, so make sure you don't miss your chance!

Countdown Timer

Can I change my answer at a later point?

You cannot. Any edits will be dismissed and multiple submissions will be deleted (of which, we'll know of any multiple accounts made with the intention of improving your chances, so don't do it). For this reason, please ensure that you are satisfied with your choice before submitting. It's not a race, the first person to submit correctly will not necessarily be the winner at the end. Make use of all the given time if you're unsure.

If I solve the clues, how do I know somebody won't copy me?

Of course, it's a possibility. As such, running around screaming "I know 100% what the answer is" probably isn't the best idea. You're only giving more people the answer, thus decreasing your chances of winning a prize. Play your cards close to your chest if you have to do so.

How should I sign-up?

Below is an example of what your submission should look like. If any of this information is missing, your submission may be excluded from the giveaway. There are no restrictions as to who can sign up.

PlayStation Network Account (PSN): Attack-Trik

PSN Card of Choice: NA

Suspect: ???

Weapon: ???

I have further questions regarding this giveaway, where can I get an answer for those?

The best method of getting an answer for your questions is by sending a PM to an Events Director. We will try to answer your question(s) as best as we can.

Edited by Attack-Trik

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Suspects

Xander45

Moosh

Sylar

Terminator

Attack-Trik

Darth_Krid