XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #21
mattlegend27

i also want to join but am low on posts... i've seen other tournaments and the post min. is usually 100... i could get my posts up to 100 but 250 really is stretching it here... i'm asking for the min. posts rule to be downed to 100... i actually had started a thread about a possible madden tournament in the forum a couple of weeks ago so would really like to play in this... thanks -matt

MMOS trophy cards suck... do not get them!

"they say the captain goes down with the ship, so when the world ends, will god go down with it?" -fob
Old 09-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #22
grimydawg

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   2011 PS3T Madden Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I'm down for playing in this tournament
Old 09-22-2011, 07:51 AM   #23
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase Tech's Turrets Syndrome   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlegend27 View Post
i also want to join but am low on posts... i've seen other tournaments and the post min. is usually 100... i could get my posts up to 100 but 250 really is stretching it here... i'm asking for the min. posts rule to be downed to 100... i actually had started a thread about a possible madden tournament in the forum a couple of weeks ago so would really like to play in this... thanks -matt
No PS3T tournaments had a 100 minimum post requirement, you must thinking of game nights. Rockets Must Die required 500 posts. These events are just one incentive to being fairly active. So I don't believe 250 is really stretching it.

Last edited by technole; 09-22-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #24
tuffmuff

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
The gaming nights minimum is 100. These tournaments, provided these two run smoothly and we continue them, will require a larger post count.

I'll say this again - the rule will not be changed. You have over a week to get your count up. Find some threads where you can be helpful and post. Don't spam. Otherwise keep an eye out in the Arena for future events.

On another note regarding the low numbers:
The tournament will definitely go on regardless of whether or not we reach 32. The rules may change a bit so if you're signed up please be aware of that possibility. Thanks guys

Last edited by tuffmuff; 09-22-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #25
mattlegend27

thanks for considering my offer... i would challenge you to a game of madden to lower the min. post count to 100... but you'd find an excuse not to... maybe next time

MMOS trophy cards suck... do not get them!

"they say the captain goes down with the ship, so when the world ends, will god go down with it?" -fob
Old 09-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #26
tuffmuff

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
thanks for considering my offer... i would challenge you to a game of madden to lower the min. post count to 100... but you'd find an excuse not to... maybe next time
I'd be down for a game of madden any time Though the outcome would not affect the rule.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #27
Dangles

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   2,500 Posts   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Hopefully for your sake tuff, no one else sign ups. Then you won't have to deal with byes and such. Anyways good luck to all that signed up.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #28
widge567

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I'd love to compete sign me up

Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #29
grimydawg

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   2011 PS3T Madden Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

OK. Just to be sure. The time to complete this game is not this Sunday, but next, by 430 PM EST right? I always get confused with other times LOL Who wants to deal with my Browns
Old 09-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #30
tuffmuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
OK. Just to be sure. The time to complete this game is not this Sunday, but next, by 430 PM EST right? I always get confused with other times LOL Who wants to deal with my Browns
Time to complete is by October 8th. The first week doesn't start til I post the first brackets on October 2nd.
Closed Thread