who are playing this game....

since there noe trophy guide on this game i wondered if somwhone was interested in making one. i won't do it myself because i have never made one before and since i don't have the platinum in the game yet. if somewhone plays the game let me know so maybe we can help each others out whith it and share our opinions

psn:bacerace

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently on 73%.

The ones I'm missing are:

Gold: Experienced Player;

Silver: The Small Teams Count Too;

Bronze: Not Without my Headset; If You Don't Try Then You Can't Win; Don't Let Me Down; Man of His Word; Strong Finisher; No Preferences; British Punctuality; French Skills; Allrounder.

Most of those I haven't tried for yet and given enough time I'm sure I can get them.

However, does anyone have the British Punctuality trophy yet? I'm sure I've met the requirements but it hasn't unlocked for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Im 63 % I missing the British Punctunality, and the gold trophy where i have to get all sprints, and Win Every Stage and get all 3 jerseys , and i about to getting that trophy where you have to win with all levels, i got a 7 Place with Tamaroe (Expert) only 2.50 seconds to the Yellow. But now i try with Movistar ..

Beginner i Use first Andy Shleck to win

Then i Use Contador to get the 2 times in a row, then i Evans, where i also won all 3 jerseys to get the Cannibal Son

Then i Use RadioShack to get the Trophy where you have to win tour de france with another rider than the Leader, Then i Won Tour De Frane with Wiggins, I actuALlly got the Yellow Jersey with a superrun on the ITT with a win 1 minute and 20 seconds in front of Evans Who had the yellow 40 seconds in front of me before timetrial ..

But now im using Tondo which i believe the the best of the Expert Teams Riders..

But i havent my PS3 to the internet where it is at the moment so i can sync trophies so i have to wait till after 20 october where i got my PS3 to my Internet

• 1 month later...

The only "Glitch" for trophies there is .. is that where you have to win 5 Tour De France .. and i know it , because i was after my 4th Tour Win, Going back to a Save where i was on the last section , on Champ Elysse because i have won 1st stage with Nick Nuyens, and was riding with him on last stage, after i was sure to win the Yellow with Contador.

Anyway, i tried to go for that trophy where you have to win first and last stage .. but i didnt manage because nuyens was to tired after the last few mountain stages where he was a "jalabert" rider, i use him for extra help on last mountain from early break aways.

But its not the point with this thread .. the point is after the game finish ... i got the Trophy with 5 wins .. even it was a Save Game so actually i won Tour De France 4 times, but the game calculated as 5 ..