Beautiful graphics! love this game indeed =)

Well... I don't remember another bicycle game in the past, but this one is A-MA-ZING! I mean only tested like a couple of hours and man honestly, is really nice! the graphics and the fotography are simply incredible, the atmospher was just great and the incredible intro of the game is shocking! lol, even when you click the option "Start New Tour" you will love the intro of ALL the stages loading! takes like 2-3 minutes but feels like seconds lol, btw the music is some kind of Lounge-Electronic very sticky!

Anyways, the game play was from ok to good you DO NOT play the entire stages, you only play small parts of each ones, but tbh I suck as hell because I was on first place almost the entire stages (I only played like 4 stages) and in the 2 finals km was suddenly passed by 100+ rivals lol.., I know, this gm is purely strategy but trust me... you need to give it a chance!

=)

The platinum is just silly, but I'm considering giving it a rental solely for the image :D. Whats the gameplay like? Are you required to mash a button to pedal?

Yh, is a 3rd person driver, the guy drives alone but there is one button for sprint and another for keeping strong or something like that, tirangle for speed down, and there is a BUNCH of instrutions (L1) like making a squad, send some partner to sprint, keep in guard, and those things 100% strategies... it feels not hard just you need to have some knowledge of ciclye terms i think!

Edited by leptonic

No Demo is gonna be release this is a Season Game, as was Beijing 2008 .. so dont expect a Demo .. and especially because cyanide havent made demos availible for there PCM versions the last 3 years , if you are a cycling fan you buy it, if not , then you dont buy it .. there is a reason why this is released a few days before the tour started .. you can watch my gameplay videos i have make they show FULL GAME PLAY as the game works , no cuts, no nothing. And this is how the game is played no simulation of any kind except when you are in the stage and there are simulation periode.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DrOcFuArYc]PS3 - Letour de franec Game Play[/ame]