What is the DLC?

SoPoF

From the news:

DLC for Touch My Katamari:

Fancy Damacy x 3 (£1.15/€1.39)

Fan Damacy x 5 (£1.59/€1.99)

Fan Damacy Item (£0.40/€0.49)

The game is, as far as I have heard, pretty short to begin with and yet they dare to sell stuff separately as DLC?

By the way, I love how this is being under "simulation".

Edited by SoPoF

Yeah, just read it, it has only eight levels! I love Katamari, but that's just a rip-off. I was undecided between Uncharted and this one, I guess it's settled now.

It' be different if it was a download title for ten bucks or something, but no way am I paying this much for such a short game, no matter how good the levels are. They can shove their DLC up their somethings for all I care.

Edit: Uugh, and now I read the levels are almost exact copies of levels from previous Katamari games. Shame on them, honestly. There already exists a "tribute" game in the series, more than one, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by SoPoF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How is the game a ripoff? It's $30 or $25 from the PSN store. Quit being so cheap and enjoy the game.

First of all, it's not the same price internationally. Second, for this content, 30$ ARE too much, especially when you see it's just a lame revisit of a very few already existing levels from previous katamari games. Other ports of FULL already existing games are cheaper than 10$, boy, there are even actual NEW games for that price.

Third, yes, I will enjoy the game because I already own it - just not with the "touch my" slapped onto it, cheaply by the DEVELOPER.

• 3 weeks later...