Toro to Morimori Videos

Light-and-magic

I've been uploading videos of my SSS ranks as I go along, if anyone's interested. I could sort of put this into a guide format once I'm done if you want, but a lot of the games seem to speak for themselves and I'm not sure enough people play it lol, but if anything, that's all the more reason to give help for those that do!

トロともりもり SSS Playlist

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't notice a video for that awful card game where you can pounce or touch the cards as they are called out to you.

It shows the symbol for the card after the announcer says the name, but I can't even match them because it's so foreign to me, lol.

Any tips for this one? I think it's on page 10.

Which ones that Satanicat? The only ones I left out are the ones with 10 rounds because it was too awkward to record. Did you mean Speed or Fan-tan? They're both there. They should also be in the order they appear in the game in that list. I'm not sure how much they'll help but any advice I have I put in the descriptions. Good luck!

PS: OH! There was one game that was in the japanese version but not in the asian version, which is the one I got. In which case the video won't be there. I do speak a little japanese if you need help translating something, for what little help it would offer

Edited by Light-and-magic