Rate the trophy difficulty...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.47

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 9 months later...

I just got the Platinum, and damn it's hard. You have to be skillful in all different kinds of situations, and ofcourse.. lucky. I find it hard to say what I found the hardest, but the fast paced stuff like Dancing Toro gave me real problems, on the other hand I found free throw to be one of the easiest. I would give this a 9 overall for all-round difficulty equal to that of games like WipeOut HD

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted a 9/10

It has a wide variety of mini games. Most of them are funny to play and of course painful to a get a SSS rank.

Despite the game is challenging but I still enjoy the process and has much sense of accomplishment after clearing the game ;)

Beating the Lengendary Toro and the snake game I found are the most challenging. Also I am stuck in the balance game stage 8 for a while.

• 3 months later...

Got the platinum - a 9!

It's tricky. Very tricky in places. You need quick reflexes, some smarts, a hefty dose of luck and lots of perseverance. The mini-games vary in difficulty obviously, so some you'll get a SSS ranking on your first try, whereas others will have you tearing your hair out for days. The SSS guide here came in handy for me at times, but I found the difficulty rating for so many of the mini-games completely out of sync with my own experiences. The Inaba White Rabbit game is rated easy, yet I found it tough as nails! On the other hand, Punk Toro and Ukelele are rated hard and I got them on my first try.

Hardest part is getting the hidden trophy for beating Toro in tennis, without a doubt. If you're going to attempt that one then I do not envy you. It was such bullshit trying to win at that. The controls are wonky for the tennis mini-game anyway (aiming shots and whatnot), but you throw in the hardened difficult level and that magnetic ball horsecrap that pops up halfway through and... well, enraging is not the word.