Toro to Morimori...trophies?

Has anyone seen a trophy list for this yet? Even better, has anyone seen a translation of the trophy list for this?

I find Toro quite charming, and I may just pick up this game if the trophies look reasonable. I just hope there's nothing that requires comprehensive reading, because my Japanese is...lacking, to say the very least.

Thanks to anyone with info on this game.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that it will be localised in Asia with english text, and it should have a platinum as it is retail price and disk based,

http://202.182.225.58/icon/162/189/resources/6fcd581d53710a3de03dd6dfea8871068fb4d4b6

Oh, nice! That's excellent news. And here I was, prepared to wade through all that squiggly stuff that passes for writing over there :D. Have you got any links you could share in regards to the English version?

• 4 weeks later...
I heard that it will be localised in Asia with english text, and it should have a platinum as it is retail price and disk based,

http://202.182.225.58/icon/162/189/resources/6fcd581d53710a3de03dd6dfea8871068fb4d4b6

yes, it have platium and i already got it.

the chinese/english ver. is less 3 trophies then Japan ver.

however, these two ver. of platium difficulty are same.

the most hardest trophy is namely "All SSS"

it mean you need to play all the mini game and get SSS level.

however, half of mini game need motion sensor play.(seem as Wii)

it is very very hard to get SSS

you must use a lot of time to train your motion sensor play skills.(etc bowling, football heading, basket ball flow)

it played 50 hours to platium this game.

but my two hands and arms was injured.:(

the trophy difficulty should be 9.5/10

this is the most hardest game i played before (because of motion sensor play)

• 2 weeks later...

I got this while on my trip to Asia.

If you're interested in the Mario Party style of games, you'll enjoy this game. Plenty of mini games to play with. The Asian version has English subtitles of everything; only the speech is in Japanese.

If you're buying this for the platinum, forget it. Getting SSS in every single minigame is very hard. This game came out in August and so far only 1 person has the plantium according to ps3trophyguide.com.

The trophy list for the Japanese game is recognized differently than the English game! When I compared my trophies against lmdpac, the Asian list showed up different than the Japanese one.

Edited by qasic

I got this while on my trip to Asia.

If you're interested in the Mario Party style of games, you'll enjoy this game. Plenty of mini games to play with. The Asian version has English subtitles of everything; only the speech is in Japanese.

If you're buying this for the platinum, forget it. Getting SSS in every single minigame is very hard. This game came out in August and so far only 1 person has the plantium according to ps3trophyguide.com.

The trophy list for the Japanese game is recognized differently than the English game! When I compared my trophies against lmdpac, the Asian list showed up different than the Japanese one.

for my experience, if you want this platium , you must read this guide first (japanese text)

??????? - PS3 ????? ???wiki

Every game has it own method to get SSS, this site has told you how to do.

In Japanese version, so many people have got the platium but the PS3guide.com do not have any list for Jap ver. to show them out.

Good luck to all! hope this be helpful

Well, hmm... I got all mini game rank SSS and yes, my lifespan was divide by two since then T_T. Basket was my last SSS and done 11 shots was the pain from the hell, really.

But believe me or not, the only thing i can't pass is to beat le Legendary RackeToro in Tennis. This Toro is just too strong. I'll retry tomorrow.

Plat Difficulty : 8 or 9/10.

Edited by lmdpac

Well, hmm... I got all mini game rank SSS and yes, my lifespan was divide by two since then T_T. Basket was my last SSS and done 11 shots was the pain from the hell, really.

But believe me or not, the only thing i can't pass is to beat le Legendary RackeToro in Tennis. This Toro is just too strong. I'll retry tomorrow.

Plat Difficulty : 8 or 9/10.

WELL DONE!

Legendary RackeToro is very easy to beat him out.

i finish it in one time.

Just smash the ball at the left and right or use ACE ball. it's easy to win

• 3 weeks later...