Why so underrated?

IndianaStatic

Why does barely anyone play that game? I'm honest, this was one of the most enjoyable games to play. It's not the typical genre and it graphics may be not so good but who cares about graphics if the gameplay is awesome.

It was one of the few games I really enjoyed getting platinum in, and I'm not ok with it being so underrated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like this game too. And I didn't find "sprite slaughter house" to be terribly difficult after finding the path on the first zone of carnival chaos. I only have "waldo's daddy" left to go and I'm going in reverse to get the frustration out of the way. I wrapped up coastal calamity last night and hope to knock out Camelot tonight and so on.

But as far as underrated gems go, this one (at least for me) ranks right up there with saboteur as most underrated game I've played this year. Seriously, saboteur was a very pleasant surprise.

I really like this game too. And I didn't find "sprite slaughter house" to be terribly difficult after finding the path on the first zone of carnival chaos. I only have "waldo's daddy" left to go and I'm going in reverse to get the frustration out of the way. I wrapped up coastal calamity last night and hope to knock out Camelot tonight and so on.

But as far as underrated gems go, this one (at least for me) ranks right up there with saboteur as most underrated game I've played this year. Seriously, saboteur was a very pleasant surprise.

I agree with you on both games. I loved The Saboteur and I really like Tornado Outbreak. I just have to get the high score on Camelot and the platinum is mine. It's been frustrating trying to get the Waldo's Daddy trophy, but the rest were fun to get.

• 3 weeks later...