Coastal Calamity guide

hadzuki

I post how to get big combo about this Level.

*Its not perfect guide, think about the shortage part by yourself.

Coastal Calamity target score : 1900000

zone1

http://w2.avis.ne.jp/~utld/coast1.gif

I got 900000 points this zone.

Edited by hadzuki

zone3

How to get Category 8++ till start hunting.

Category 2 : tub(no fire flyer) , mens cloth

Category 3 : humans

Category 4 : vending machine

Category 5~6 : Bamboo,Street stall(no fire flyers)

Category 7 : Cherry Blossom

remain 1:30~1:45

Hunting

Start Backstreet (Bamboo side) -> Clockwise

http://w2.avis.ne.jp/~utld/coast3.gif

Edited by hadzuki

Nice. Im having problems with Camelot Falls. Especially the last zone. Cant figure it out.

Also on the second zone in Camelot Falls I can get to a category 6-7 pretty easily but then start to run out of time (about a min) Im just wondering if theres a specific spot to start collecting flyers around that time and put together a combo bigger than about 40...thats the most I can get on there.

Nice. Im having problems with Camelot Falls. Especially the last zone. Cant figure it out.

Also on the second zone in Camelot Falls I can get to a category 6-7 pretty easily but then start to run out of time (about a min) Im just wondering if theres a specific spot to start collecting flyers around that time and put together a combo bigger than about 40...thats the most I can get on there.

Lamplitersniper, firstly build up in the beginning area, up your level 2 i think to 5, next head to the section a ways away with the horses and suck them three up and collect enough little things to get to six, than go behind the bleachers in the same area and suck up all those getting you to six i believe, than exit out and go back to beginning area holding down circle wherever necassary, suck the bleachers up and after wards make sure to take out both bridges....now you should be at a high enough level to suck the smaller trees up, so suck some up on your way back towards the horse area...b4 u enter it when your goin through the woods b4 it stay left and suck as many trees as possible...now start collecting flyers on left taking care not to suck the first tent on the right as youll need this later...now go in a clockwise motion and go left and knock everything in your way and when you get by the bleachers use the two horse with sprites to clear the big gap to the other side and continue to break sprite filled buildings now when u reach the big house u should be strong enough to take it down also next head to the top of the hill and knock those 2 buildings down...now u should go back down to the tent u left when u started, now use it and keep a lot of momentum going and use it to get back to the original area u started in..now just level everything u can in this area.....as for beating camelot i scored tons on first two and never could figure out last area....if done right on first two i think i had like 1.7 million points....meaning u only need to score 5ooooo on the 3rd part...I really hopes this helps bud....sorry no pictures im toooooo computer illeterate fof that...trust me youll get it just make sure u can get bout 1.7 to 1.8 million and u wont have to worry bout last level....lol

• 10 months later...