Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...

75% of the trophies in this game are rather easy.

The hardest trophies are Sprite Slaughter House and Waldo's Daddy.

Sprite Slaughter house takes patience, planning, lots of frustration and restarting, and more patience and some luck.

Waldo's Daddy is both time consuming and requires decent skill to get the level high scores for the level gold medal to unlock the bonus clips.

Overall for a platinum I would say a score of 7-8 would be fair. Im gonna vote for a 7 because I think if anyone put enough time into it they could platinum it.

For the record Im Waldo's Daddy away from platinum and am halfway done with attaining that trophy. Hopefully finish tomorrow and be the first in the world with the platinum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

voted 7

i only have trobel to get 2 trophies Waldo's Daddy and Silent But Deadly

atm im half way to get the waldo´s but a few maps is a pain to get the gold for hige score on...

got the Sprite Slaughter House one after checking on youtube i just follow the video and toke it slow and easy so i dident miss one got it on my first try:) but i know i had a huge luck there:p

• 3 months later...

Wow, this might be the platinum I am most proud of. This game was a lot of fun, until I went for the Waldo's Daddy trophy. Getting the high score was very tough for a few levels. It probably took me longer to get that trophy than the rest of the trophies combined. I voted this game a 9. Most people could platinum this game, but it takes a lot of practice.

The majority of the trophies in Tornado Outbreak are pretty easy. The Sprite Slaughter House trophy is difficult (at first) but you’ll find out that this trophy is easy compared to Waldo’s Daddy trophy. It takes practice/familiarity of the levels to get those high scores.

A fun game to play, with a couple of tough trophies.

I gave the platinum difficulty an 8.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this a 7. Most of the trophies are fairly easy and manageable even if they take a few attempts. Slaughter house is a big of a pain as everyone says but following the video included in the guide makes it possible. You just have to get to level 5 fast as possible and make it to the starting point.

Waldo's daddy is time consuming and difficult. The trick is to master the first Zone with at least 40% of the total score so you can breeze through the rest.

I enjoyed this game (for the most part) and would recommend it to anyone for a nice batch of quick easy trophies; however, be prepared for a huge amount of trial and error for the platinum. Waldo's Daddy is no joke...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was a really difficult platinum. Some parts were super easy, some were super hard, and some were super annoying. I had a lot of fun destroying things when I first started, but it got old really quick. After that it was an endurance test. I am glad to get a plat on a difficult game, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm voting it an 8, it was kinda of hard to do the right route, but than again I took a long ass break from it and just recentally started it up again and did better than what I was doing long time ago, but yea Waldo's Daddy was a pain in the ass, the 100 Fire Flies took a few tries did it like the yourtube carny 1st level... but yea I wouldn't judge the difficulty by the cover like I orginally did

• 2 weeks later...

I played last night from 11:30 p.m. to 4:15 a.m. and FINALLY got the plat...all for ONE TROPHY ((S) Waldo's Daddy). Not only is it mind-numbingly hard to do, but it's also VERY tedious and an extreme pain in the ass. It wouldn't be half as bad if it weren't for those ridiculous high scores that the game wants you to achieve. High Roller Blowout requires you to get 2.5 million ( I barely grazed it with a score of 2.54 million) when the stage layouts have fireflyers in spots where you just can't reach after starting your gather run. UGH! I must have restarted zones at least 10-15 times before moving on to the next. Some were simple (like Carnival Chaos & Ringling Village), but for the most part, getting the scores are annoying and had me extremely frustrated. Very possible to do, but you might possibly lose hair after aiming for this trophy.

I'm voting this one 8/10. Sorry Cauchy. By rating this one a 6 either you have mad skills when playing this game or the luck of the Irish passed through you that day.

• 2 weeks later...

A hard game, was fun in the normal playthrough

Sprite Slaughter House - was hard but doable if you keep trying for over 3hrs straight

Waldo's Daddy - is a pain in the ass cause its very hard to gold some of the lvlz

I am 2 away from platinum, Waldo's Daddy & Passive Aggressive. Last 1 I got was Sprite Slaughter House, havn't played since then...

will rate it 7 or 8 when I platinum it

• 1 month later...