Is this game any good?

Steve_LWL

Thanks for the reply... I figured you might be the only one to write back to this post since it seems that right now you are the only person playing the game.

By the way... Did you get platinum on it? Does it have easy trophies or an easy platinum?

This game is on its way to me from Gamefly. I have no idea what its about or how easy or hard it is lol. I think its a kids catoony type game and what from what Ive gathered it has decently easy trophies except one or two pita ones.

Thanks for the reply... I figured you might be the only one to write back to this post since it seems that right now you are the only person playing the game.

By the way... Did you get platinum on it? Does it have easy trophies or an easy platinum?

no i did not i got 88% on it , it has very easy trophies just 1 really really hard 1 & thats the sprite slaughter house trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i got it today,

was going to wait but thought this might become one of those games that people don't realize how good it is till after they stop making it (And i bet not that many were made to start with) and then if you want it the stupid thing will go for like $100 or something like that

so i have it, it's in my stack of "to play" games with about 7 other things (not couning the RPG's and way of the samauri 3 that is in there )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok... so I finally got this game from gamefly and I actually hate it... this is just my opinion but the game is just annoying. It's sort of fun but at the same time it's just plain dumb. But like I said, this is only my opinion...

Usually I never send games back to gamefly before I really try and get as far as I can but I'm sick of this game already and I've only played it for like 4 hours. Bad, bad, bad