XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > Top Spin 4

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
 
Photos Torpedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 111
Default the stats!!!THE STATS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

I play tennis n i know tennis history since 1880, the fact is i truly loved the demo, it s fantastic but the stats of players r TOTAL NONSENSE! The most ridicoulus seen in my life!

Murrey s backhand is better the his forehand???
Simon s forehand is better then the Pistol s one???
Chang s forehand is better then the Courier s one???
Nadal s serve is better then the Federer s one???

This list can GO ON N ON N ON N ON...I hope they chang them in the full game cause this is a SHAME, n the gameplay itself is VEEERRRRYYY GOOOD.
Photos Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photos Torpedo View Post
I play tennis n i know tennis history since 1880, the fact is i truly loved the demo, it s fantastic but the stats of players r TOTAL NONSENSE! The most ridicoulus seen in my life!

Murrey s backhand is better the his forehand???
Simon s forehand is better then the Pistol s one???
Chang s forehand is better then the Courier s one???
Nadal s serve is better then the Federer s one???

This list can GO ON N ON N ON N ON...I hope they chang them in the full game cause this is a SHAME, n the gameplay itself is VEEERRRRYYY GOOOD.
Some of the stats are wrong lol but I don't really mind as long as the real game is harder than the ridiculously easy demo lol . I think Top Spin are Nadal fans because they always make him really great on there games and make Federer really bad lol
tennisman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
Moving On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,791

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisman123 View Post
I think Top Spin are Nadal fans because they always make him really great on there games
Well, he is the number one on the ATP rankings, after all.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
Well, he is the number one on the ATP rankings, after all.
Yeh Vamos Rafa ! I find in other tennis games like virtua tennis 2009 they didn't make Nadal very good but Top Spin always seem to do a good job with Nadal Also his animations and celebrations are done very well. I wish you could press x or something every time you won a point with Rafa and he would do the fist pump celebration.
tennisman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
Moving On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,791

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisman123 View Post
Also his animations and celebrations are done very well. I wish you could press x or something every time you won a point with Rafa and he would do the fist pump celebration.
On that note, it's probably good there's no Lleyton Hewitt in this one.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
On that note, it's probably good there's no Lleyton Hewitt in this one.
Lol Only a few more days until the game is out are you getting it on release ?
tennisman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
 
Photos Torpedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 111
Default

If they ll add Connors, McEnroe, Edberg n Laver (n Tilden too!), in a future DLC we ll have the best tennis roster of all time!!!!
BUT STILL THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THOSE FUCKIN STATS!!!!!

I can do that for them, in 30m or so n for free too.......n i think many other ppl can do that too!!!!
Photos Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
 
Moving On's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 5,791

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisman123 View Post
Lol Only a few more days until the game is out are you getting it on release ?
Don't know yet. It's been a long time since I played a sports game, so when I look at it like that, I do want to try one again and this looks very promising. On the other hand, I have a backlog of about half a dozen other games I still need to get to before LA Noire is released. That probably sounds familiar to a lot of other gamers.

I'll wait to see some reviews and some gameplay beyond the demo and then make my decision, I guess.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photos Torpedo View Post
If they ll add Connors, McEnroe, Edberg n Laver (n Tilden too!), in a future DLC we ll have the best tennis roster of all time!!!!
BUT STILL THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THOSE FUCKIN STATS!!!!!

I can do that for them, in 30m or so n for free too.......n i think many other ppl can do that too!!!!
Let's hope they add dlc this time lol , there are 4 spaces for created players you could create everyone you mentioned above
tennisman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving On View Post
Don't know yet. It's been a long time since I played a sports game, so when I look at it like that, I do want to try one again and this looks very promising. On the other hand, I have a backlog of about half a dozen other games I still need to get to before LA Noire is released. That probably sounds familiar to a lot of other gamers.

I'll wait to see some reviews and some gameplay beyond the demo and then make my decision, I guess.
Cool , I will send you a review lol I'm sure there will be a lot of video's on youtube. I can't wait to play career mode
tennisman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.