You're Dangerous! That's Right, I am Dangerous! (Hidden trophies)

CaptFrost

Okay guys, I figured out the final two routes. Credit goes to OnceFallen for finding the first route, on Glacier. Desert and Sea were located by me. Here they all are. This'll net you both hidden trophies.

Easiest way to get these is to use what is essentially the free flight mode:

1) Go into multiplayer

2) Create a game

3) Select any gametype, set it to unranked, 4 players max, and 3 private slots

4) Select the stage you want to play on and begin the game. The time of day doesn't matter.

HIDDEN FLIGHT RUN #1

Instructions: There are actually two routes here and either or both will count for completion. In the western face of the mountain in the far northwest of Glacier you'll see a gaping ice cave high up. Fly into this cave, through the mountain, and emerge on the other side for the trophy. There's a second ice cave entrance immediately after this one that follows a longer path through the mountain range and will deposit you at the southern end of Glacier. Either of these paths individually counts as completing the Glacier run and will activate the trophy, but you might as well do both just to be safe.

HIDDEN FLIGHT RUN #2

Instructions: At the southwestern edge of the S-shaped canyon running through Desert there is an arch bridge across the canyon. Fly above the road but below the arch, going across the length of the bridge.

HIDDEN FLIGHT RUN #3

Instructions: Start by going to the northwestern corner of Sea. To the east of you you'll see five oil rigs. We'll number them in order from west to east, Oilrig 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. For this run, ignore oilrigs #3 and #5 (the southernmost central one, and the easternmost one). You'll want to come at Oilrig 1 from the west, fly under its supports, and then fly the most level, straight line you can through the supports of Oilrigs 1, 2, and 4. You won't be able to do a completely straight line as these three rigs aren't perfectly aligned, but just keep it as straight as you can. Try and maintain a stable altitude, and to adjust directions, use your rudder (L1 and R1). Also, this run seems to be speed dependent unlike the other two, so make sure you fly it as fast as you can manage. This route can also be done in reverse.

If you're having trouble, the following diagram should help.

http://homepage.mac.com/captfrost/rigroute.png

Trophies:

You're Dangerous (Bronze)

Complete any one of three hidden flight runs.

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR01080_00_873D1E036E092F1B8321D1825B8B902D8AC2FA49/68CAE6F40F770D964EEBCDD6007F30685B06A20C.PNG

That’s Right, I am Dangerous (Silver)

Complete all 3 of the hidden runs.

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR01080_00_873D1E036E092F1B8321D1825B8B902D8AC2FA49/DB112C82C00DD924B095824071686CB756A4B57A.PNG

Edited by CaptFrost

When you do the rigs are you guys making sure you're flying pretty much straight and level? You can't bob up and down or veer back and forth, it's gotta be VERY straight or it won't work. Once I got down to the altitude I used to fly under the 1st rig I never climbed to or above the height of the platforms. You can't veer of the path and do the third rig either, ignore that sucker. And sorry, I don't have recording equipment so I can't do a Youtube video.

Edited by CaptFrost

When you do the rigs are you guys making sure you're flying pretty much straight and level? You can't bob up and down or veer back and forth, it's gotta be VERY straight or it won't work. Once I got down to the altitude I used to fly under the 1st rig I never climbed to or above the height of the platforms. You can't veer of the path and do the third rig either, ignore that sucker. And sorry, I don't have recording equipment so I can't do a Youtube video.

So you were able to do this without making any steep left or right banking turns between each oil rig?

So you were able to do this without making any steep left or right banking turns between each oil rig?

Yes. Cut your airspeed to minimum when you need to adjust your course, and use your rudder to maneuver. Your flight path should be something like this:

http://homepage.mac.com/captfrost/rigroute.jpg

I have followed your diagram precisely several time now, and still nothing. I have also done, I believe, every possible pattern there is. I think the game is just glitchy. In any case, it is not working for me. Someone needs to post a u-tube video if they were able to get this way to work.

Yes. Cut your airspeed to minimum when you need to adjust your course, and use your rudder to maneuver. Your flight path should be something like this:

http://homepage.mac.com/captfrost/rigroute.jpg

ThX CaptFrost for your hard work , i just got both of the trophies...

BTW the last one you only need to go through the first three rigs as fast as you can and the trophy should pop up ( tried it on 2 id's ) .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
ThX CaptFrost for your hard work , i just got both of the trophies...

BTW the last one you only need to go through the first three rigs as fast as you can and the trophy should pop up ( tried it on 2 id's ) .

thnx alot bro i flew thru num 1,2 and 4 as fast as i could and got it ..

• 10 months later...