Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

OnceFallen

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

trying to get both the online trophies out of the way. add me if you are trying to do the same. PSN: Delta-64-

EDIT: I have 2 PS3s w/ top gun. so we can have an easy target if you know what i mean. That way, i only need 2 others and we can knock these trophies out real quick.

I was trying to do it for real and I probably have almost 20 of the kills, but it is taking way too long!

Edited by Delta64

Is anyone still playing this? I need 2 other people who can help me get the 2 online trophies. We could knock it in an hour or 2. It's not that I suck, there was absolutely no one on last night at all. So if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

Ps does anyone know if kills in warm up count? I'm thinking most likely not...

Edited by Delta64

Is anyone still playing this? I need 2 other people who can help me get the 2 online trophies. We could knock it in an hour or 2. It's not that I suck, there was absolutely no one on last night at all. So if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

Ps does anyone know if kills in warm up count? I'm thinking most likely not...

Hey, I am definitely still trying to link up with someone to do this.. I just moved into a new place and my internet will be hooked up tonight. I am PST so I can do this with you this weekend all day today or Sunday all day. Add me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just bought this game last nite and I love it and I would love to get in touch with some online gamers, not just for boosting trophies, but to see who take the sky away from me,,, well not really but I would love to help with trophies as long as I am not abandoned when you get yours.

I will add the most recent PS ids when I get back on my PS3 but if you see my post then add me too

PSN id WraithKnight73

Hope to see you all in the skies.

p.s.

I am about to get Fallout: New Vegas and will be doing some hard core gaming on that for the first few hours I get it, so if you see me on then please send a message but give me time to respond.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm up for boosting. i'll add u guys. anyone else that wanna boost add me with a msg plz. i'll work on this til i 100% it. so lets get this done (G)

Update! Got 100% on this guy. Definitely not easy with the lack of online players out there. I'd like to say thanks to j2eco7v, Trombone482, DJ_BLACK_SHEEP and Deadpool415 for trying to boost. I wasn't able to connect to any of them due to mine and their online connection fails. I hope they have better luck with other people. I was able to 100% this legitly and it did take up the weekend to do it. The key for me to do this was to create your own match room, and wait for people to join. The online trophies can be done on both unranked or ranked, so if you can connect with a boosting partner, by all means play unranked and kill each other all day. Should be a lot more quicker than doing it legitly. Good luck to anyone trying to 100% this.

Edited by Rerirerance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...