XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #11
DJ_BLACK_SHEEP
Banned

Send a message via AIM to DJ_BLACK_SHEEP Send a message via MSN to DJ_BLACK_SHEEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta64 View Post
Is anyone still playing this? I need 2 other people who can help me get the 2 online trophies. We could knock it in an hour or 2. It's not that I suck, there was absolutely no one on last night at all. So if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out I would appreciate it.

Ps does anyone know if kills in warm up count? I'm thinking most likely not...
Hey, I am definitely still trying to link up with someone to do this.. I just moved into a new place and my internet will be hooked up tonight. I am PST so I can do this with you this weekend all day today or Sunday all day. Add me.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
Delta64

I already have ya on my friends list. I'll play tonight we need one more.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #13
tweak

PSN: tweakleton
I need Target Rich Environment and No Points For Second Place.

Will help out with those trophies also.

Thanks,
Kris
Old 10-18-2010, 08:08 AM   #14
Pizza_the_Hutt

Hello,
I just bought this game last nite and I love it and I would love to get in touch with some online gamers, not just for boosting trophies, but to see who take the sky away from me,,, well not really but I would love to help with trophies as long as I am not abandoned when you get yours.

I will add the most recent PS ids when I get back on my PS3 but if you see my post then add me too

PSN id WraithKnight73

Hope to see you all in the skies.

p.s.
I am about to get Fallout: New Vegas and will be doing some hard core gaming on that for the first few hours I get it, so if you see me on then please send a message but give me time to respond.

There is a hole here, now its in Henry Townshend's bathroom
Old 10-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
Special_K

In need of help for the Target Rich Environment and No Points For Second Place trophies and am willing to help anyone else looking for these as well.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
Blackfox34

add me guys, we can knock these out in one night easy.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #17
Deadpool415

I'll be willing to work on it as well tonight. Need Target Rich Environment as well as No Points for Second Place.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
j2eco7V

I'm looking to get the 5 online trophies. I added some of you guys. I know they are easy and can be done in less than one day.

Last edited by j2eco7V; 11-26-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #19
Rerirerance

i'm up for boosting. i'll add u guys. anyone else that wanna boost add me with a msg plz. i'll work on this til i 100% it. so lets get this done

Update! Got 100% on this guy. Definitely not easy with the lack of online players out there. I'd like to say thanks to j2eco7v, Trombone482, DJ_BLACK_SHEEP and Deadpool415 for trying to boost. I wasn't able to connect to any of them due to mine and their online connection fails. I hope they have better luck with other people. I was able to 100% this legitly and it did take up the weekend to do it. The key for me to do this was to create your own match room, and wait for people to join. The online trophies can be done on both unranked or ranked, so if you can connect with a boosting partner, by all means play unranked and kill each other all day. Should be a lot more quicker than doing it legitly. Good luck to anyone trying to 100% this.

Last edited by Rerirerance; 12-06-2010 at 04:28 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #20
Trombone482

add me to the list, I got this the other day. I was trying to do an online match and there was no one playing so I am guessing boost is the way to go now.

ALL Blank Friend Requests will be deleted!
Closed Thread