Trophy Difficulty Rating

FiftyQuid

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, attaining 100% for this game is no longer possible.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

How does this already have a vote? Whoever you are, if you're not lying about completing it already, what were the two hidden trophies?

Overall, unless the hidden ones are toughies, this looks like a relatively easy one all except for the silver trophy "No Points For Second Place" which is basically you must get the first kill, and then stay in first place the entire match until the end. That one is tough if you don't have some good air combat skills, but not impossible if you don't land in a game with aces. I already have it but then I'm pretty darn good with games like this too.

The rest are fast and easy, the only time-consuming ones being getting 99 kills on multiplayer (shouldn't take too long), and beating the game with every single aircraft from start to finish (might take a while).

I'll give it a six. The only difficult trophies are the gold, Pattern is Full, for being time consuming, and the multiplayer silver, No Points For Second Place, for requiring some skill and concentration (and perhaps a bit of luck). The rest are easy as pie.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 4. No Points For Second Place is probably half luck and half skill. The luck part is getting the first kill. If two other players fly toward each other in the beginning and nobody is flying toward you, chances are they will do a suicide missile volley on each other before you get in range. The skill part is keeping the lead if you manage to land the first kill. This is definitely an easier trophy to get in smaller lobbies.

The others are pretty much time consuming. If you're decent enough, you can probably do the full campaign on Easy in about an hour, so you're looking at 5-6 hours plus however long it takes you to finish the campaign the first time around. The hidden trophies can be done in under 10 minutes if you just host multiplayer games with all private slots and do the runs during the warm up phase.

• 3 weeks later...

Gets a 5 from me. The two online everyone has mentioned are kinda hard. Like said, to get the first kill in a game is luck, second is an extreme grind to get 99 kills right now cause no one is playing anymore. I'm still hoping to find others to help me finish...

• 2 months later...

Giving this a 7 just becuz of the online trophies. It's really a gamble who you will get and if there will be anyone joining your game. I spent the entire weekend to do the 2 online ones. There were times I was sitting in my created match with no one in there for hours. Also there are connection problems so you might not be able to connect with everyone or your boosting partner. I wasn't able to connect with any of the boosting partners found here so I had to do it legitly. Good luck for everyone else trying.

• 1 year later...