Rate the trophy difficulty...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Wasn't too difficult campaign was short which difficulty is not required so could play on easy if having trouble. Probably last trophy would be getting 15 gold stars in the campaign missions, achieving fleet admiral rank and the remaining multiplayer trophies since not alot have this game yet.

• 1 month later...

Just plat'd it and give it a 4. Not too easy, but not too hard either. Some parts can be challenging, but you can always quit the game, lessen the difficulty, and start right back where you left off then change difficulty back to hard next checkpoint. Hardest part of the game was getting a reliable boosting partner as some who friended me were nowhere to be found to boost. Multiplayer trophies aren't difficult though and can easily be done without boosting.

• 2 months later...

It took me at least 20 tries to beat the female pilot for top gun trophy(qte stick pushes seemed to be not registering fast enough),and the danger zone mission i thought was tough-you couldnt really relax only having 1 life and sometimes 3 jets swarming you(plus the added bs of the enemy planes sometimes crashing into you which you have no control over).Overall as a plat not too tough as the others said but i disagree with the guy saying you could get all mp trophies easy without boosting-i dont think getting a 5 killstreak is easy?????you dont know who you will be up against in a game with a very limited amount of online players.

For all those reasons i give it a 7,but im a fps guy-so all other types of game are difficult for me to adjust to.

Edited by DA PAUL

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll go with 5. There are a couple missions that can get frustrating if you arent aware of which objective to take care of first (such has defending your bombers first or ground/naval forces) but nothing too aggravating. Use Smartbomb's pause trick in his guide for defeating Fury & this plat shouldn't give too many problems. If not for the pause trick this would probably go up to a 6 or 7.

• 2 years later...