General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A tip for those struggling with the League Beater trophy : Choose the arcade game called Launch Off instead of regular darts. Even the world class league will be a breeze since the computer opponents are terrible at this type of game. You have to start a new league but despite this it will 30 minutes at most.

Tips on how to throw 180s consistently would be very appreciated though, I'm nowhere near the 1001 in 18 darts classic game.

• 3 months later...
A tip for those struggling with the League Beater trophy : Choose the arcade game called Launch Off instead of regular darts. Even the world class league will be a breeze since the computer opponents are terrible at this type of game. You have to start a new league but despite this it will 30 minutes at most.

Tips on how to throw 180s consistently would be very appreciated though, I'm nowhere near the 1001 in 18 darts classic game.

Thx man for this tip, i got League Beater trophy in first try. Now I´m missing only TOP DARTS! trophy. I´m missing medal darts in about 9 classic games and it seems to be impossible to play perfect games (many 180 in row, many different triples in row). Any tips and tricks?

EDIT: Now I´m missing medal darts in 4 games (Classic x01 501, 701, 1001 and High score). I think that 501 and High score are doable but 701 and especially 1001 seems to be unattainable.

Edited by voleman79