Ain't 'fraid of No Ghosts Easy Method

bs000

So we knew for awhile that you didn't have to collect all the pellets in one combo. We thought it was just the last 4 pellets, but I've explored this glitch alot further and have some new findings.

ANY time that you bail, it doesn't count as a combo. So you can keep bailing and starting new combos and the game will think it's all still a single combo. You just have to make sure you do bail and never land a combo, except for the one where you collect the final pellet. You can red line a manual, land sideways, or hold a grab until you eat pavement.

I feel that the best way to do it is split it into 2 parts like the original video, but I do 3 separate combos in this video just to show that you can.

Other notes: I found that if you leave the ground at all between combos, this would still would still count as a combo even though I didn't earn any points for it and the trophy wouldn't unlock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErfPDYgsmk]Ain't 'fraid of No Ghosts Easy Method UPDATED GUIDE - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by bs000

So we knew for awhile that you didn't have to collect all the pellets in one combo. We thought it was just the last 4 pellets, but I've explored this glitch alot further and have some new findings.

ANY time that you bail, it doesn't count as a combo. So you can keep bailing and starting new combos and the game will think it's all still a single combo. You just have to make sure you do bail and never land a combo, except for the one where you collect the final pellet. You can red line a manual, land sideways, or hold a grab until you eat pavement.

I feel that the best way to do it is split it into 2 parts like the original video, but I do 3 separate combos in this video just to show that you can.

Other notes: I found that if I ollied between combos, this would still would still count as a combo even though I didn't earn any points for it and the trophy wouldn't unlock. You also might still have to complete it within the sick score time limit, but I"m not sure.

Yeah, I got it after 5 bails (stricktly redline only) and trophy still popped. I was actually going to see if it would work with 10 bails, but got bored, so cut it to five and no probs.

Other notes: I found that if I ollied between combos, this would still would still count as a combo even though I didn't earn any points for it and the trophy wouldn't unlock.

Firstly, thanks for the video and strategy mate :)

Secondly, I can also confirm that it's not just ollies you can't do between combos, you cannot get any air whatsoever. Having your wheels leave the surface falling off a ramp even negates the trophy too!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...