Does anyone else get bothered by the map?

Clothier

A player position marker would've been especially helpful, though I'd certainly take a filter of some kind or another.

As for the argument that they didn't have a map in the original, that's not really an excuse. If you're going to add a new feature, don't half-ass it on the basis that we're lucky we're getting anything at all. A company with that kind of disdain for their customer base doesn't deserve my money, nor that of any other person with a shred of self-respect. That being said, I don't mean to imply that Robomodo is of that sort; I'm confident that the state of the game is due solely to their own lack of competence.

A player position marker would've been especially helpful, though I'd certainly take a filter of some kind or another.

As for the argument that they didn't have a map in the original, that's not really an excuse. If you're going to add a new feature, don't half-ass it on the basis that we're lucky we're getting anything at all. A company with that kind of disdain for their customer base doesn't deserve my money, nor that of any other person with a shred of self-respect. That being said, I don't mean to imply that Robomodo is of that sort; I'm confident that the state of the game is due solely to their own lack of competence.

Actually I feel like the entire game is half-assed. The online play is terrible. The bugs are numerous, including but not limited to:

Flip and grab tricks no longer working (they are completely wiped out and you can't re-add them).

*BING!* online sound effects from OTHER PLAYERS special moves occurring during online play (happened once so far).

Manual glitches where your manual ends and you skate around normally yet the game thinks you're still manualing and you continue to earn points.

Ollie and Boneless the bums not triggering properly wasting time during your 1 minute projective limit. Also I completed the Boneless bum goal in Downhill Jam by clearing only 2 out of 3 bums.

The game is a buggy, glitchy wreck, without much thought put into the game, the map is hardly an issue when you consider the real flaws of the game. I have written an analysis over 3,800 words long to describe the game, but I can distill it into two words for you: It sucks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...