pellet trophy

jimmylad

... and the player bails gets up and manuals the last few pellets and STILL gets the trophy.

There is a confirmed glitch in the 360 version which allows you to break the combo and still get the achievement, but I haven't seen anyone duplicate it on the PS3 yet. Do you have a link with a trophy popping on a bailed combo?

UPDATE: I just duplicated the 2 combo method on the PS3 and got the trophy. First combo took care of everything through the second red pellet. Broke the combo but didn't bail. Second combo was the last 4 manual pellets. Trophy popped right away.

Edited by Mighty Cheese
Update to original post

Same ...

I actually fancied my chances with this platinum having played THPS 3,4, THUG 1 and 2, American Wasteland, Project 8 and Proving Ground but I actually don't think I can get the platinum for this now.

The pellet trophy is retarded, I never get enough height to get onto the higher grind rails and if I do, I usually bail when I land for the manual or something because the gauge has been bad previously.

Personally confirmed glitch still working on PS3 version. Maybe you missed a pellet somewhere? I also messed up a few times coming off the rail going over the halfpipe a few times. I'd lose my combo there and not notice right away.

edit: Oh, already been posted. Well, there you go :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2wLnTItsng]THPS HD PS3 - Ain't 'fraid of no Ghosts Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by bs000

Omg , i've been trying this for hours, and just CAN'T REACH THE GRIND ABOVE THE GARAGE DOOR. I can't get enough air, i get there way to slow! I must have tried 300 times, and got there 3-4 times. I'm using a kid ( don't know if that matters, but the guy is really short) stats at max

I must be doing something wrong, when i get to the ramp it's not possible to get enough air, any tips ?

Omg , i've been trying this for hours, and just CAN'T REACH THE GRIND ABOVE THE GARAGE DOOR. I can't get enough air, i get there way to slow! I must have tried 300 times, and got there 3-4 times. I'm using a kid ( don't know if that matters, but the guy is really short) stats at max

I must be doing something wrong, when i get to the ramp it's not possible to get enough air, any tips ?

Which garage door?

I guess you just need a bit more speed?

I'm starting to get quite frustrated now as I've wasted the last few hours trying to perfect this, so I'll ask:

When I reach the top rail in the chopper room, as soon as I land on the rail the balance meter goes directly to the left or right. I think my speed is fine (as I can get to the rail), what am I doing wrong? :(

Edit: Finally got it thanks to the glitch. Two more trophies to go then I'll platinum this mofo

Edited by JediDragon05
No advice needed as I've sussed it out.

• 5 months later...

Omg HARDEST TROPHY ON THIS GAME! I dont know if im just stupid or what i owned the rest of the game pro style but im bombing like crazy on this damn trophy. Hawkman isnt too har its just getting enough speed and damn height to get the high rail pellets besides those two high rails i can do it all in one combo.

Does anyone know what im dealing with can anyone tell me how the hell i get those or what im doing wrong

• 5 months later...

dude that ramp near the garage got me mad as fk too...i think its kinda luck to get enough air...i tried a lot of different ways and positions to get enough speedy and it was pretty frustating...so i guess its luck..thank god the glitch worked for me and i got this trophy kindda kick