dungeons and takafumis - guide?

You have to reach level 99 with one character, obtain S Rank, and loot for the Starfish & Excalibur Sword. Other than that, it should take 2-3 playthroughs on the D&T.

S Rank is not too difficult, only on the first 10-15 floors for your 1st day, then complete all 50 floors within those first 7 days. Make sure to make a back-up save(s) if when in doubt. or if you've died in battle. Equip skills with trial and error & add particular skill points to each character that the Japanese guide mentions for the S Rank trophy.

There is also, somewhat of an achievement guide on the xbox360a.org site.

thanks for your answer:)

I've buyed this game for ps3 and made my way through the achievement guide already so far as described to that point.

there are still some story trophys missing, isn't it? I'am wonderiing what I still can do in the story mode.

I have have a question, I hope you understand:

If i want to go on the S-Rank trophy, I have to made it until day 10-15 without dying?

If I want to save e.g. after lv. 5 or 6, i have to retreat and reastore my life and take some potion. But if I do that, I loose one day, isn't it?

That means i have to play to day 10-15 without dying? or is there another option to save and not loosing a day with retreat?

another question: how do I go for lv. 99? Is there a limit of days i can spend there? or can I play and farm exp in a special stage?

thanks

From the closed Project Platinum thread:

It is roughly 50 hours or more depending on the "Starfish"(G) & "S Rank"(G) trophies with 2-3 playthroughs of D&T. This is a rare, random, accessory item that appears when you invoke Fuko to fight along in the floor battles (41-44). Therefore, you must keep reloading the save if, the "starfish" item did not appear from your item winnings on the cleared floors.
THANK YOU MAINCOMPTONESE!!!

I reloaded my level 40 floor locked save, set everyone except Tomoya to dig, and used Fuuko's second summon (middle column, 3rd option that makes everyone move to attack her). IT POPPED THE FIRST TRY after months of frustrated digging on 46-50...

Now the only thing left between me and the platinum is that S-rank trophy...:(

From the closed Project Platinum thread:

THANK YOU MAINCOMPTONESE!!!

I reloaded my level 40 floor locked save, set everyone except Tomoya to dig, and used Fuuko's second summon (middle column, 3rd option that makes everyone move to attack her). IT POPPED THE FIRST TRY after months of frustrated digging on 46-50...

Now the only thing left between me and the platinum is that S-rank trophy...:(

Congratulations dude. :) S-Rank really isn't too bad, you're in the home stretch now!