One of my top 5 favorite platinum trophies thread

There is quite a good amount of platinums that I have so much pride in being able to achieve with my semi-fluent Japanese level. However, "Tomoyo After" is such a great visual novel with a built-in choice to activate the Dungeons & Takafumis Mode that adds grinding hours on a SPRG style with Tomoyo, Tomoya, Nanako, & Tomo from the "Tomoyo After" visual novel.

[spoiler=5659]Fuko does make a guest *STAR* appearance on D&T and she can be activated 1x or 2x per day from Tomoya's skill. She is very tough on her attacks and can take a beating, which will be saving HP damage from occurring to the party. I would always activate Fuko for whenever you have a big floor battle of enemies with a golem, nothing with 4-9 elves on a floor battle.

Overall, Love the Tomoyo image that made this an honorable platinum to have achieve and grinded for about 50+ hours. The Level 99 trophy could've been done faster if Tomoya upgraded his INT to the Wizard Job Skill and kept spamming the Meteorite magic skill. Other than that, it is a fun and awesome visual novel to play.

Select Tomoya's skill: 風子召喚.

When you level up more in the latter floors.

Afterwards, select Tomoya skill on 風子・囮の術.

D&T S Rank wiki siite:

’q‘ãƒAƒtƒ^[@D&T Sƒ‰ƒ“ƒN‚ð–ÚŽw‚·

S Rank Tips :

* Replenish Tomoyo & Tomo's health with healing potions only. Use Tomoyo's skill : パンチラ or ノーブラ to heal Tomoya. Use Nanako's skill : パピコ ; In a near-death floor battle, she will replenish her entire health.

*Try good formations to avoid "gang-bangs" where 4 elves have you cornered from moving away.

* Don't waste your skills on useless battles (4-8 elves)... Savor them for big battles with golems or a large amount of elves.

*It's wise to have 1-2 characters on the job skill : 魔法使い so you can have the awesome skills like fireball, fireball X3, quake, thunder, & thunderstorm when all leveled out.

*Always MAX your defense to +3 or +4 per character's level. Until you reach the last 5 floors, you must upgrade everyone's ATK to +4 per character's level.

* Make back-up saves as much as possible, if you feel confident on your progress.

My S Rank Day chart:

Day 1: Dungeon Floors #1-10

Day 2: Dungeon Floors #10-18 *died*

Day 3: Dungeon Floors #15-25

Day 4: Dungeon Floors #25-38 *died*

Day 5: Dungeon Floors #35-43 *died*

Day 6: Dungeon Floors #41-45

Automatically stops a day regardless if your party dies or not...

Day 7: Dungeon Floors #46-50

Edited by MainComptonese