Former Adventurer - how do I LOATH you

Sulestra

This trophy sucks! It's the last main game trophy I need and would you know it I can't get dodge counter till they bad guys start carrying assult rifles and have leg plates!

Do I only need to him them once in the knee or do they actually have to be to the point where the finish them triangle is above their head?

Hahahahahahahahaha got the trophy an hour after posting this.

Edited by Fynn84
Please don't double post, use the edit button. Thanks

• 1 month later...

The guide says to "melee" those that carry guns... I was able to do a three-enemy combo straight with weapon carriers... but I guess that was a lucky run as I wasn't able to repeat that again. I still don't know how much mroe I need to do for this and I have just left Shipwreck beach... also still need to pull down 5 enemies off the edge. I kinda missed doing this on Shanty town as I focused on the zipline kills and dynamite related trophies. I hope I still can get this...

Edited by Naps

You guys do realise that you can do it on the enemies that charge you with the knifes? The guide says to NOT try it against the enemies that shoot you! The enemies towards the end that wear the armour will take more that one hit but you can get this trophy pretty early on if you focus on it. I used the dodge counter against all the melee enemies up until I got the trophy.

Barely made this on my first play through... it was during the last "level" that I finally got this one. You really should focus on this as soon as you unlock the dodge skill... but with so so many trophy requirements that all need equal attention, there's a tendency that you may over look the ones that are longer to do. I don't remember being anxious about this when I first played it on the PS3. I must have approached the game differently at that time.

But yeah plenty of "blade/sword" weilding enemies towards the end. Hint: Samurais :D

The "archer" enemies also have the tendency to attack you with a knife, I just melee the suckers and they have a go at it... Glad I'm done with this the second time around.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah same here...I've got the "dodge counter unlocked and pressing circle to dodge and triangle to finish them off....I know for a fact that I've got more then 25 enemies killed like this but still no trophy.

But when pressing triangle, do you have to finish them off with the climbing axe or can you finish them with the pistol etc.

I also have the bow-pistol-rifle-shotgun expert unlocked, so when shotgun equipped when pressing triangle (after the circle dodge) she will blow his head off. does this count for the trophy?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I need this one too. I watched a video where it shows a guy doing it against those first three samurai dudes you encounter in that narrow cliff hallway area near the end of the game. But my question is this, can you incapacitate those three enemies and then reload the check point? I'm guessing not because I feel like I've done 50+ easily and haven't had the trophy pop.

And by the way, it's LOATHE, with an "E". Ha.

Edited by ravens52bears54