Pissed!

Sulestra

Had two separate save files, and I got a crash. Corrupted the data while trying to get the 100% collection. Go to load into the other one and crashed!

Time to start all over again., just for 100% collection. Now it looks like I will prolly have to restart mulitplayer too, won't load. Luckily I was only lvl 3

• 2 months later...

... though for a very different reason...

Did any of you who had bought the PS4 Definitive Edition in the UK had a Product Registration Card for the game? I just remembered it didn't have one when my (newly bought) Murdered: Soul Suspect does. Initially I thought the PS4 versions of every Square Enix game no longer carry them. It seems that's not the case. I know it's such a petty thing but I kinda feel short changed for not having one. I have registered every Squeenix game I bought and it sort of became a tradition.

... so did we really have one on the UK release? I know the US versions have them... thanks for anyone who could shed light on this petty matter.

Cheers!

It's a Square Enix product, that's why it's screwing up. Whether it's releasing bug infested titles, giving beloved franchises unnecessary multiplayer, and/or going completely against what fans want, one thing is clear. It's the worst game company out there these days because they honestly don't give a flying fuck.