1.03 patch out

juzam666

Logged in at 930am, 1.03 99mb update.

So far all I can tell is:

- General requires prestige 2 and is 0 salvage!

I can confirm, the "I'm all that!" trick of unplugging the router, STILL WORKS UNDER 1.03.

I just did it under my 2nd account and got credit for a FFA win. :)

TROPHY POPPED W DC ROUTER METHOD.

Edited by juzam666

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All!

Title Update #3 for the Xbox 360 is now live across all territories. The PlayStation 3 update is pending.

Update notes below. In regards to the Chasm Monastary and Block & Tackle bugs, please let us know if you are now able to progress!

New Issues fixed in Title Update 3

Single Player

• Resolved situation in which combat would not spawn the next encounter on Chasm Bridge, halting player progress. [Dedicated Thread]

• Fixed an issue in Shipwreck Beach where if a player skipped content they would be unable to progress due to not receiving the compound bow from Jonah. This was known as the “Block & Tackle” bug. The update should address this issue for players who have already encountered the bug. Fixed a similar issue where the block and tackle itself was inaccessible while on the galleon. [Dedicated Thread]

• Resolved issue where players were able to proceed through Shipwreck beach without the compound bow.

• Addressed issues with visibility and movement of sea mines in Shipwreck Beach.

• Addressed issue where skipped cinematics were preventing saving your discovery of the next campsite in Mountain Base (Radio Tower Basecamp) and Chasm Monastery (Sacred Hall Basecamp).

• Resolved issue with fire arrows blocking progress in the Tomb of Lost Adventurer.

• Fixed issue in Coastal Forest where reloading last checkpoint generated an incorrect objective.

• Resolved a rare issue in Shantytown where the player path could be gated following a combat encounter.

• Addressed a situation while re-traversing the Cliffside Bunker where the world would not load as you exited the roof.

• Fixed rare case where gondolas would drop prematurely in Shipwreck Beach making traversal difficult.

• Resolved issue in Tomb of the Unworthy where basecamp discovery notification would play at the incorrect time.

• Fixed crash that occurred only on Korean Language.

• Addressed visibility issue when toggling Square Enix Trailers on PS3.

• Polished timing of Czech subtitles.

Multiplayer

• Improved how Lobbies handle users with Downloadable Content/Additional Content maps, allowing friends to play together.

• Implemented additional Downloadable Content/Additional Content matchmaking options menu.

• Added notifications for Downloadable Content/Additional Content matchmaking options.

• Addressed an issue where a black screen would appear after accepting a friend invite and removing the Ethernet Cable.

• Fixed a rare multiplayer crash.

• Addressed an issue with empty text characters not displaying on PC and PS3.

• Adjust unit of measurement for time played in Online Profiles.

• Added an option to search All game types in matchmaking.

• Resolved an occasional issue where Salvage Crates wouldn’t respawn after Host Migration.

• Retuned Shopaholic Achievement by excluding The Oni General from the achievement requirement.

via:

Title Update #3 | Updated 4/9 - Eidos Forums

I am curious as well, as 1.03 appears to have given me the Platinum! Much to my surprise, I installed the patch & the Shopaholic trophy popped! To be clear, I was Prestige 1/Level 38 & I had NOT purchased the General or a single weapon upgrade. I'm not a fan of illegitimate trophies but I'm finding it hard to complain. Anyone else?

I am curious as well, as 1.03 appears to have given me the Platinum! Much to my surprise, I installed the patch & the Shopaholic trophy popped! To be clear, I was Prestige 1/Level 38 & I had NOT purchased the General or a single weapon upgrade. I'm not a fan of illegitimate trophies but I'm finding it hard to complain. Anyone else?

excatly the same :dance:

Hey that's funny I was wondering about it as well. There's one single weapon upgrade I chose to not purchase yesterday (just in case the trophy wouldn't unlock even with the patch) and immediately after installing the new update the game was loading and the trophies popped here as well.

Well if I had known that earlier I wouldn't bothered to collect salvage... :p

So can someone confirm for me...Do you just need to buy all upgrades and characters (except The General) to unlock "Shopaholic"? You don't need to prestige or anything like that? If so what is the earliest level you can unlock "Shopaholic"..?

Thanks.

Also thanks juzam666 & Eirulan for the info :cool:

Edited by Fynn84

Thanks dude, so all you need to buy is all characters except The General and buy all weapon upgrades for both factions and "Shopaholic" will pop?

That's how it supposed to work (purchase everything to unlock the trophy) but as three of us noticed apparently you might not even to have to bother about buying the weapon upgrades since our trophy unlocked and we still had those or some of those to purchase. :)

I'm prestige 3 level 40 and haven't purchased all of the weapons on any of my prestige runs yet...but when I just logged in, updated and started the game...the "Shopoholic": trophy popped along with my platinum....so apparently those of us that have suffered the grind nearly to completion will be rewarded without having to finish it. Kudos to those that done it the hard way before this...and congrats to those who waited hoping for this to happen...I wasn't patient enough, lol. ;-)

Hmm...well I have to buy weapons and upgrade and characters. Should I forget about the upgrades and focus on the Characters?

Yes I suggest you should focus on the characters first. Seeing that now a 4th member unlocked his trophy without collecting the weapon upgrades I would almost bet that those are no longer required for the trophy. Not sure if that was originally planned by the developers but that's cool at least. :D

Awesome of Eidos to remove the need to get the General!

I mean, yeah, the General glitch worked for many people, but it was silly to begin with. Good on Eidos actually listening to the complaints of the fans and making online trophies much more reasonable.

I am at level 45 (no prestige), and I hope to get those last 15 levels and the platinum after a few more sittings.