Rate the trophy difficulty...  

450 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.75

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/10

The single player is easy, nothing challenging in it at all. Takes about 12hrs or so to complete 100%. As for multiplayer, that's where things get time consuming (But not hard), need to reach prestige 3 level 58 in order to get the shopahlic trophy. You can boost though, which will only set you back about 40hrs or so if you use the 30K xp a game solo method.

I voted this a 4 and nothing higher just because of shopaholic. If that trophy did not exist, I would rate it a 2. In my opinion, I think a platinum is at least a 3 if it is just time consuming and no trophies tying to difficulty. I also voted this a 4 because if EIDOS decides to patch boosting MP trophies and gaining XP in private matches (fingers crossed they don't), the grind is definitely worth a 4 to people who decide to buy this game in the future.

Looks like they've decided on 8 and 10 instead. :rolleyes: This is why I read the comments as well instead of only looking at the rating. :p

Well the comments are often flooded with people telling (or even bragging) about how easy it was for them, but that doesn't necessarily have to represent to truth either. I foresee a lot of problems for myself in getting the win in a FFA online match. I'm just an average skilled gamer i guess and always get owned in MP. All other trophies in this game are easy for sure, but you have to rate the platinum by it's hardest trophy and for me that one trophy might indeed be a 7 or 8.

Well the comments are often flooded with people telling (or even bragging) about how easy it was for them, but that doesn't necessarily have to represent to truth either. I foresee a lot of problems for myself in getting the win in a FFA online match. I'm just an average skilled gamer i guess and always get owned in MP. All other trophies in this game are easy for sure, but you have to rate the platinum by it's hardest trophy and for me that one trophy might indeed be a 7 or 8.

True enough, and my vote could be taken as cocky, but for this game the majority of the voters seem to think its 4 or less, and you have to admit that most of the people voting 5 or higher are putting their vote based on Shopaholic. I understand that the FFA is probably the one thing that does take effort, but since it can be easily boosted anyways, I dont think you'll have a problem either way. :D

True enough, and my vote could be taken as cocky, but for this game the majority of the voters seem to think its 4 or less, and you have to admit that most of the people voting 5 or higher are putting their vote based on Shopaholic. I understand that the FFA is probably the one thing that does take effort, but since it can be easily boosted anyways, I dont think you'll have a problem either way. :D

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't implying you were cocky whatsoever. I believe it was an easy trophy for you. My point just is that the people voting this a 7 or 8 can be genuine about it and shouldn't automatically be frowned upon.

How can you boost the FFA online trophy btw?

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't implying you were cocky whatsoever. I believe it was an easy trophy for you. My point just is that the people voting this a 7 or 8 can be genuine about it and shouldn't automatically be frowned upon.

How can you boost the FFA online trophy btw?

Of course, and that's why I made sure to say "most" of the higher voters lol. :D Someone may actually have trouble with the game, it happens.

For boosting it, you can go here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tomb-raider/190616-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

Last time I checked, there was an FFA boost being set up, I'm not sure if that's over already or not, but there will be others. Since it has to be ranked, someone will probably just start an FFA room, invite the other boosters, and you can all help each other get the win. :D

Of course, and that's why I made sure to say "most" of the higher voters lol. :D Someone may actually have trouble with the game, it happens.

For boosting it, you can go here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tomb-raider/190616-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

Last time I checked, there was an FFA boost being set up, I'm not sure if that's over already or not, but there will be others. Since it has to be ranked, someone will probably just start an FFA room, invite the other boosters, and you can all help each other get the win. :D

Awesome, thanks for the tip!!

I will wait to officially vote when I get the (P), hopefully Saturday I will be done with xp boosting, but I give this game a 2/10. 1 point for the SP that was beautifully awesome and can be completed on easy for all the trophies. Then another point for the MP. Aside from XP I only needed to boost Artilleryman, Down Boy, and Master Blaster and usually I get owned in MP. If you need to you can boost everything, if you don't like to boost I'm sure you will get everything naturally on the way to Prestige 3 Lvl 58 :D

This game is pretty easy, so I will put a 2 when plat (I played on normal).

I'm actually messing around to find people to kill :think:...

I guess I have to start a new game for that.

The MP grinding is boring as everyone know...

Anyway, I liked the "Apocalypse Now" reference when Lara's face emerge from blood like Willard emerge from mud.

:D

Edited by DEDEURM