Stuck in Jan Mayan level

cardgenius

Im in the room with the giant troll and I cant get out. I climb up the stone weights and jump to the gear bars that rotate. Now, unlike the other rooms the chains up top are going in the opposite direction that I need to go. How do I get across? I keep going up and I try climbing across the chains but no matter what I do I cant move fast enough before I hit the wall behind me and fall off. What am I doing it wrong? Ive tried 20-30 times now but I just keep falling off and dying.

Please help.

• 5 years later...

There is a bad glitch on that level, right in the beginning. If you reach the bottom of the spiral, leave the bike and then quit, upo reloading, you will start at te top of the spiral once again, but with no bike!

This makes it impossible to go down, so you'll have to restart from an older save.

My hint (like many other already do) is to keep separate saves for each level, so you can reload the previous level right before its end.

• 6 years later...

The following is a legit question, but I wished the OP had given their solutions/methods on how they got it to help inform others in the forum who might be having the same problems... anyway:

Im in the room with the giant troll and I cant get out. I climb up the stone weights and jump to the gear bars that rotate.

You have to use the adrenaline attack, they get destroyed with just one shot of that. There is a large spider at the start of this room which is there for a reason - to build-up your adrenaline meter by shooting at it to kill it, and then to ONLY use that adrenaline against the troll. Being this late in the game, we all should have mastered how to execute this special move by now.

Now, unlike the other rooms the chains up top are going in the opposite direction that I need to go. How do I get across?

This is a funny one as I too have forgotten how to shimmy fast against these chains. You simply tap :triangle: as fast as you can to beat those chains.

Edited by Naps
Edits v1.06