This game sucks!!!!

nokerx

Only left 1 trophy, the 179 treasures.

First on mediterranean sea i'm on 25/26, i think.... well don't worry, create a new game and search the left one.

But the problem is, i'm on artic sea finding the treasures on hunting mode, i'm on 28/30 saving the game every time. I dead because i fall and when i alive again i'm on the start of the level with 20/30 treasures.... i go to find the 8 that i loss and disappeared, i glitched a lot of treasures....

And the only solution is start a new game and search all, fuck game

Only left 1 trophy, the 179 treasures.

First on mediterranean sea i'm on 25/26, i think.... well don't worry, create a new game and search the left one.

But the problem is, i'm on artic sea finding the treasures on hunting mode, i'm on 28/30 saving the game every time. I dead because i fall and when i alive again i'm on the start of the level with 20/30 treasures.... i go to find the 8 that i loss and disappeared, i glitched a lot of treasures....

And the only solution is start a new game and search all, fuck game

The bolded part pretty much sums up this whole quote you basically screwed this trophy on your own accord.

- So why create a thread about it in the first place?

- + Follow a guide and do it on easy which is what I did and didn't have any problems at all.

- + I completely agree with what The_Noid has said.

I pretty much saved and checked my treasure count after every 5 treasures. I noticed that one treasure didn't save correctly like the first 10 minutes that I started playing (I think that it was like my 3rd treasure). I saw the warning before I started playing but just planned to save now and then...BUT after having to start over I made a concentrated effort to save and check my treasure count often.

The Treasures aren't supposed to glitch and Treasure Mode is designed to help you collect any you missed, the thread I linked to will help you un-glitch the Treasures that have gone screwy.

If you save before picking up every Treasure then if 1 glitches, you can reload and try again without having to start over.

The Treasures aren't supposed to glitch and Treasure Mode is designed to help you collect any you missed, the thread I linked to will help you un-glitch the Treasures that have gone screwy.

If you save before picking up every Treasure then if 1 glitches, you can reload and try again without having to start over.

Well since I cannot get one I trust you will be right. Once of the relics glitched on me. I'll just finish the game and go back in treasure mode. When in treasure mode, can you pick which level you what to start on?

• 5 weeks later...