XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Speedy-Rabbit

Post Bug on "Southern Mexico - The Midgard Serpent" Need help badly!

So i'm on the Southern Mexico level i go down to the Xibalba ruins and enter the Midgard Serpent part.

So far so good

Then i do the first part easily picking up the treasures untill the first gap

On that first gap i think it's supposed to have a ramp. Well... Mine's broken.... So i can't proceed farther in to the level...

I'm 95% sure that this is a bug but even so is there anyway to fix the ramp? Or to fix the bug?

If not i tried reloading an earlier save file. But when i get to that part it's the same bug, plus the third save file i have is still from Thailand.

Is there any way for me to fix this bug without having to clear the mexico level again? Or at least the thailand and croft manor?

Thanks for any help u try to give me
Speedy-Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
razorwind

It's not a glitch. You should see some poles sticking out on the side you can jump on. Jump to the top pole (wall jump) and then to a ledge thats across from the top pole. It's actually a switch that will lower and activate the ramp. You will need to do it again on the other side going back. Hope this helps.

Platinums: Bioshock, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Alone in the Dark, Legends of Wrestlemania, Terminator: Salvation, Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection, Saw, Heavy Rain, inFamous, Dante's Inferno, Resident Evil 5, Darksiders.
razorwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
DPsx7
Banned

Funny I find this now because there is a glitch. Has to be. I've been stuck here for maybe half an hour at least, jumping into the hole a couple dozen times. No ledges, no poles, the clues in the PDA don't help, the sonar shows nothing, shot at everything with the guns and grapple, and the bike won't drive up the logs on the far side. So far the game has been bug-free for me but I'm not willing to restart it all if I can't get past this damn spot.
DPsx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
DPsx7
Banned

It was a glitch and my save was too far past the point of no return. Thankfully I was able to find a save online, however it doesn't have any of the relics and a lot less treasure than I had found. I also don't know what difficulty its on, so my hopes of a one play plat may be ruined. As long as I complete the game then fine. If I care to go back through again I'll do it at a later date. That's a big IF...
DPsx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Agr3ss0r-NL

Well DPS i think we are in the same boat , i encountered this so called glitch
today (and it happens if you solve the year puzzle on the left side of the intersection first instead of going right first ... thats when you activate the glitch).

Anyway I am going to try what razorwind said altough i do see poles out of the wall they are too far away and i cant see how i am supposed to wall jump that lol. (razor you sure yur not confused with prince of persia ? wall running ?)

Last edited by Agr3ss0r-NL; 01-06-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Typing error
Agr3ss0r-NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
Jaytech

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPsx7 View Post
It was a glitch and my save was too far past the point of no return. Thankfully I was able to find a save online, however it doesn't have any of the relics and a lot less treasure than I had found. I also don't know what difficulty its on, so my hopes of a one play plat may be ruined. As long as I complete the game then fine. If I care to go back through again I'll do it at a later date. That's a big IF...
unfortunately you won't earn trophies with somebody else's save.

Jaytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
Cob331

It's not a glitch at all I've just passed this area and he was right the are some polls on the left you need to climb up to drop the ramp!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:12 AM   #8
firehorse.m44

Cool

not a glitch grab first pole stand on it face away from switch jump to wall and back up to second pole stand on top pole face switch jump grab the switch will lower you to floor ramp will rise get on your bike and ride.
firehorse.m44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
Redorae

At the top of the poles theres a ledge jump to it it will lower to the ground and raise the ramp

Redorae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
PSti

This is a glitch, eidos confirms it.

See link:
Tomb Raider: Underworld - Southern Mexico, Midgard Serpent Chapter - (PS3) Unable to jump across first pit as ramp is down - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite
PSti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, mexico, midgard, serpent, southern