Web's Super Tip #2

Dipsy

Do NOT obtain Thor's belt while you have 2 blue water serpent thingies activated at the same time, you will get trapped underwater with no chance to escape. Even with the invincibility cheat activated you can still die (it's random but it's not like it matters since you're trapped anyway lol). Since the cutscene acts as a checkpoint, you will constantly spawn underwater so make sure you have an extra save file for that area.

Edited by Dipsy

I think that was in Mexico? It was the Midgard Serpent sub ruins area with all of that blue water and the gigantic statue of Thor. You need to grapple the serpent statue jaws to stop the blue water or let it flow; I decided to pull two at once when i was jesus glitching* and tried to rush the belt... I succeeded but noticed the water still rising during the cutscene haha

*I found out you could become Jesus and just walk on the water if you have invincibility turned on (any other area you will just fall in like in normal water except you cannot jump/grip yourself out)

• 8 months later...