XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-29-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
trophiesRus

Default Swan Dive II

I was playing Tomb Raider through again after downloading the trophy patch and collecting them until I came to Swan Dive II, I tried to get into position but slipped and fell, instead of reclimbing I re-loaded and did it but no trophy, I was hoping someone might know how I can achieve this trophy.

trophiesRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
WhiteWolfDK

I had to do the dive from the ship at least 6 times before it unlocked, think it might be that you're not positioned correctly on the white box, but keep trying it will unlock eventually

//WhiteWolf
WhiteWolfDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
trophiesRus

Default Thanks

Thanks, I'll start a new game and keep trying. Can I also add, I already have 1 & 3, if i get it now will I still get Swan Dive Master?
trophiesRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:59 AM   #4
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophiesRus View Post
Thanks, I'll start a new game and keep trying. Can I also add, I already have 1 & 3, if i get it now will I still get Swan Dive Master?
No better way than trying it....although i have read you need to do them in order e.g. 1 first, then 2, then 3...this is how i did it and my master trophy popped up
Old 05-30-2009, 02:09 AM   #5
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

For the achievement on the 360 version, you had to get all three dives in one playthrough to get all of the achievements. It might be the same for the trophies, so if you still can't get it, start a new game and make sure to get all three jumps as you play it.

mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
BobbyLight
Banned

Send a message via AIM to BobbyLight

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Can someone just tell me how to do a swan dive. I am dying over here. I've jumped from the Kraken room like 10 times and I can get her to go into the swan dive position. What is the button I hit after I jump to make it a dive and not just a jump?
BobbyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Hit , then straight away hit
Old 05-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
BobbyLight
Banned

Send a message via AIM to BobbyLight

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets88 View Post
Hit , then straight away hit
Thanks. I kept pressing forward while hitting circle. So I'll just go with X and then Circle. Great.
BobbyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #9
foamsy85

anybody know exactly wer ur supposed to dive in these places, iv dived from the top of the kraken room but no trophy - thanx
foamsy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
f1sh

Send a message via ICQ to f1sh

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamsy85 View Post
anybody know exactly wer ur supposed to dive in these places, iv dived from the top of the kraken room but no trophy - thanx
Youtube can help you with this millon times better that for someone to write it here Do a search for - Tomb Raider, Swan Dive

Owlclan ain't Nothin to Fuck Wit'
f1sh is offline   Reply With Quote