Swan Dive II

Thanks, I'll start a new game and keep trying. Can I also add, I already have 1 & 3, if i get it now will I still get Swan Dive Master?

No better way than trying it....although i have read you need to do them in order e.g. 1 first, then 2, then 3...this is how i did it and my master trophy popped up :D

anybody know exactly wer ur supposed to dive in these places, iv dived from the top of the kraken room but no trophy - thanx

Youtube can help you with this millon times better that for someone to write it here :) Do a search for - Tomb Raider, Swan Dive

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the Swan Dive trophies can be done in treasure hunt mode? I missed the one on the boat. I guess it's not a big deal since they are all pretty early in the game but I'm going to have to do treasure hunt mode anyway for quite a few treasures so hopefully I can get this one also.

No better way than trying it....although i have read you need to do them in order e.g. 1 first, then 2, then 3...this is how i did it and my master trophy popped up :D

i dont think it matters, im in the same position trying to collect swan dive II, however i have already completed the speed demon trophies and i got those in the order 2,3,1 so i dont think it matters, good luck anyways

Does anyone know if the Swan Dive trophies can be done in treasure hunt mode? I missed the one on the boat. I guess it's not a big deal since they are all pretty early in the game but I'm going to have to do treasure hunt mode anyway for quite a few treasures so hopefully I can get this one also.

You can not visit the boat again in treasure hunt mode cause it sank, u need 2 start a new game in order to get the swan dive II trophy, however with the other trophies swan dive I & III etc you will be able to :]

According to the trophy guide, the swan dives need to be done consecutively. I'm not going to test wether it has to or not, but just reminding you what the guide says.

As for the second dive I had to do it 8 times or so before it unlocked. #1 and 3 unlocked on the first go :S

Thanks guys. I did end up starting a new game and got it. It wasnt so bad since I only had to play the first level over. Also I can confirm you do NOT have to do them all in order as Swan Dive 2 was the only one I was missing and the Master Swan Dive trophy poped up as soon as I got it. Now I just need to get the rest of the treasures and I'll have platinum! :D

• 2 weeks later...
l Also I can confirm you do NOT have to do them all in order as Swan Dive 2 was the only one I was missing and the Master Swan Dive trophy poped up as soon as I got it.

I can also confirm that they DO NOT have to be done in order. I was half way through level 3 before i realised I'd missed #2, reloaded an old save and 20 trys later just about to give up and ding, swan diver 2 and master swan diver popped up.:D

According to the trophy guide, the swan dives need to be done consecutively. but just reminding you what the guide says.

Not saying the guide is wrong but, it's wrong for me and this trophy is definitely glitched.