Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Wolfie

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

small tip:

u can use one shot kill cheat. it makes time trials much easier. to unlock one shot kill cheat u must beat time trial on the last level
Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #12
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Looks good, might want to resize the header though instead of having to wait for the whole thing to load before it resizes itself.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #13
glacier928

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
small tip:

u can use one shot kill cheat. it makes time trials much easier. to unlock one shot kill cheat u must beat time trial on the last level
Wow, really? It still unlocks the trophies for you with this cheat on? If you can confirm this, I'll credit you for pointing that out on the guide.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
glacier928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
Looks good, might want to resize the header though instead of having to wait for the whole thing to load before it resizes itself.
Thanks, I just created my own image for the header (just replaced the one that was originally there) and even though the resolution was set around 540x420 (roughly), it still upscales it to a bigger image. I'm currently looking into to fixing that though. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #15
Dell Boi

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
small tip:

So you advise, doing the time trial on the last level first, unlocking 1 shot kill cheat, then going through the rest of them? Sounds good.

I forgot how much I love Legend, definitely my favourite Tomb Raider since PS1 days.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #16
Wolfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier928 View Post
Wow, really? It still unlocks the trophies for you with this cheat on? If you can confirm this, I'll credit you for pointing that out on the guide.
yes i can confirm this
Old 03-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
Dell Boi

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Thanks a lot :P ^

Omg, the last level time trial, for some reason I'm finding it harder than my hard playthrough, I did it first try on hard and now I've died 3 times in a row on the trial -__-"
Old 03-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #18
Wolfie

(One shot kill cheat) Hold L1, then press Triangle, X, Triangle, Square, L2, Circle.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:15 AM   #19
glacier928

Quote:
yes i can confirm this
Sweet! I just edited the "Step 2: Time Trial Walkthrough" section stating what you mentioned and credited you for it. Not that I had any issue with the Time Trials but that definitely would've made it even easier
Old 03-26-2011, 02:53 AM   #20
Naulziator

The described tactic mentioned under Superior Firepower is perhaps the best advice for any game involving assault rifle, regardless of how 'steady' the weapon is. It is sometimes referred to as 'Rapid Burst' fire and is extremely useful for nearly every shooter game out there. 1/2 second on trigger, 1/2 second off, repeat on a steady pace. No need to tap like GOW QE's.

I used this tactic plenty of times during the Uncharted games, as it mimics the real life assault rifle strategies most military personnel are trained to use during stressful situations. It saves much more ammo than one might expect. Also, it helps the headshot attempts many, many times.

I find it silly when the average gamer just tries to hold the fire button down until the ammo's wasted on the wall 'above' the target's head.

Unfortunately for these TR games, headshots are replaced by the Areal and Adrenaline Attacks. The auto-aim essentially makes it easier for the 'Rapid Bursts' tactic to work, but kills the headshot idea altogether. (I've completed this game on the PC ages ago.)

Good job on that call.

Pt #100: Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Too back the trophy image's not unique...
Closed Thread