How to kill enemy with a TV

YokA_sun

Personally I got it using the third "wave" of guys during the opening fight where the party was. By putting the TVs between me and them I got two to stand right underneath the TV and quick ran out and hit triangle. Managed to kill both of them as the TV fell and got the trophy shortly after.

As a side note, I don't konw if it's coincidence, but I didn't get the trophy until I paused and went to my XMB.

I know it has to be in Japan. Should I shoot a TV and use explosion? or I need to push a TV falling onto someone... wondering. :eek:

I got it by shooting the TV down on them. It's worth noting that it doesn't have to fall directly on top of them. The TV slides a little bit on the ground and if that hits the enemy, it counts. The trophy won't unlock however until you activate the elevator.

I'm currently writing the trophy guide for this game since I platinumed it earlier today so keep an eye out for that if you need anymore help with the trophies :)

I'm currently writing the trophy guide for this game since I platinumed it earlier today so keep an eye out for that if you need anymore help with the trophies :)

Looking forward to this! I had heard that there is a glitch with the time trials on the xbox forums that cuts down significantly on time. Maybe it's something we can use too. I hate those things!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...