Rate the trophy difficulty...  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.76

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 3 cuz of the time trial and hard mode for last boss, so i found out about a glitchy trophy. when i beat the time trial on last boss, the trophy for all outfits didn't pop and i had all outfits. BUt when i entered croft mansion it popped along with platinum, just thought i would share incase this happens to anyone else

I haven't got the platinum yet, i only need a few more collectibles. But this is one of the easiest/funniest platinum's. Hard mode is a cake walk only the last boss is somewhat tricky but its not hard at all.

The time trials are just down to memorizing, and you have plenty of time to do them just skip as many gunfights as you can.

The achievements are easy nothing hard about them at all, and the collectibles can be done very quickly aswell as croft manor.

It's been fun to play Tomb Raider again though, i can't wait to start Tomb Raider Anniversary i wish they would of made more remakes. Tomb Raider 2 remake would of been epic.

just got my legend plat and i voted 4.. the game it self is not hard at all and time trails are a joke u can fail coupel of times and still have planty of time to reach finish.. but i voted 4 becoues of the stupid controls and camra angles that allways seems to be in every tomb raider game:p anyway its a really good game had fun while playing it.

I give it a 1. I was going to give it a 2 because it took several attempts to beat the final boss. This was due to the glitch that magically steals 70% or more of your health. This game was a lot more enjoyable/better than Underworld, which is surprising because it came out 3 years before it. I never played Anniversary so I'm looking forward to it.

Yep, going with a '3' here as well. There's nothing at all difficult about TR: Legend. The one annoyance is the trophy. 'biggest bang for the buck' but considering you can try for this trophy over and over again and on 'easy' difficulty it's not too bad. A matter of proper timing more than anything else.

Quick and easy platinum and an enjoyable game too!